• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -[badger]-

PC RPG-7 | Vault | Vosh | Precious skin not applying

Wasnt sure where the build ID was this was the number steam gave me under properties. I saw there are a few fixes coming up but the RPG-7 was not mentioned so I thought it was worth posting.
  2. -[badger]-

it is in the current public release. build 3363050?
  3. -[badger]-

Category: Skins Reproducibility: Always Summary: RPG-7 | Vault | Vosh | Precious skin not applying Description: RPG-7 | Vault | Vosh | Precious skin not applying I have clicked it off and on, but it still shows the stock rpg. Online/Offline: Noticeable on online, havent tried on solo.
  4. -[badger]-

Crash at end of level completion

Every time I complete a level in campaign the game crashes. It either crashes just after the rewards screen or just after the next screen which I think is the character upgrade screen. attached are the files generated from the last crash as well as dxdiag for system specs. back in Oct it seems...
  5. -[badger]-

The Gold Box. Steamworkshop. KF2.

Now. it may not be apparent to most people who have been grumbling about the Ash harding and the Gold box that this is a strategic move that may be locked in some contractual obligation with publishers(including Valve). Ive looked at this and this is what I can come up with. Iceberg did...
  6. -[badger]-

Cant install custom maps

bump
  7. -[badger]-

Increase VOIP Audio Volume.

Push to talk is great. Background TV's, Computer fans add BG noise, and the clicking of a KB and mouse over Voice is annoying, and so is the breathing of heavy nerds, and the odd cough, and the crunch of chips and other snacks, or even the BG conversations when you have to explain the game to...
  8. -[badger]-

Ive found said option and have had it selected for some time. EAX seems to dampen the volume too. but im not the only one who is experiencing the quietness of the VOIP.
  9. -[badger]-

Increase VOIP Audio Volume. I have the music and Effects down to .02 and I can barely hear anyone on the ingame VOIP. either an increased volume in or a Volume Out option to boost VOIP.
  10. -[badger]-

Cant install custom maps

yeah the .rom maps are in the /maps/ folder as well as the meshes and textures that came with Arena, in their respective folders.
  11. -[badger]-

Red sauce or giblets?

Blooper Reel Coop Giblets Bug Blooper Reel Coop Giblets Bug Well It does count them in Solo, I just checked. but that would make it a bug if giblets werent registered in Coop.
  12. -[badger]-

Cant install custom maps

Bump
  13. -[badger]-

Red sauce or giblets?

bump
  14. -[badger]-

Red sauce or giblets?

OK so my Goto 2nd weapon to perk up while im using another perk, for some time, has been the m79 for demo. now Ive gone from lvl2 -lvl4 using mostly the m79 and yet have to have the Blooper Reel Achievement. Are the nades turning the Zed into Mist/ redsauce or Giblets. Do I need to be Demo? if...
  15. -[badger]-

Unlocking Pyro is stupid

So I guess he missed out on the BALL character then too. being poor and all. and really why not play as mr. foster instead. not like the pyro is anything special. Now for the sensible guys posting, There are females in the KF mod. idk why the next pack couldnt be four of the fairer sex. and...
  16. -[badger]-

Cant install custom maps

Warning: Failed to load 'Arena': Can't find file for package 'Arena Warning: Failed to load 'KF_Asylum': Can't find file for package 'KF_Asylum' Warning: Failed to load 'KF-Duke3dM1v05': Can't find file for package 'clientmaterialtrigger' as well as Warning: Failed to load 'LevelSummary...
  17. -[badger]-

Cant install custom maps

so EVERY where I look installing a custom map include: Download Place in Killing floor/Maps/ folder Start game. I DL'd A few Custom maps placed them in the maps folder and nothing shows up in the maplist when I config the server. Is there something I am missing?
  18. -[badger]-

Mac 10 Q

I ran into this last night, I couldnt see for trying with xbow for all the nade smoke and fire. but the team worked. we took down the wave 10 spawn set of FP,FP,ScK in 5 sec.
  19. -[badger]-

Mac 10 Q

Sharpy can use 9mm,HC,LAR,Xbow Com - BP,SCAR,AK Sup - Shotty,AA12,CS Zerk - Knife,Axe,saw,katana demo -Gren,M79,m32,law med -syr,MP7M,(other injured people) Bug -Flamethrower,iGren(lvl3+) I think the mac ten bullet damage should be included as EVERY other class has multiple avenues to perk up.
  20. -[badger]-

Mac 10 Q

well I think thats balls. if your pyro and have the mac ten it should count no matter the damage. the pyro is left with just the flamethrower where as EVERY other attack class has multiple weapons available.