• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

How to make M4 the best shotgun in the game.

Ditch the original reload animation and replace it with this: This will improve the reload speed massively and give it a marked advantage over the starting shotgun.
  2. S

HOW TO: Binding Syringe and Welder into separate keys.

Many of you might find it a bit infuriating to be in a hurry to weld a door and end up with the syringe in your hand because of either pressing "5" key too many times or keyboard not registering it properly. Fear not, my partner found a way to remedy this problem and bind them into separate...
  3. S

Firebug and grenade launchers...

I am not sure if this has been discussed here before, but if it has, my apologies. Since the last updates, I have noticed the Firebug really doesn't get any new toys to play with, where there has been a new perk and a lot of new weapons for other classes. Firebug gets incendiary hand grenades...
  4. S

Trader menu, fill ammo / sell weapon change suggestion.

I would like to see some changes to trader menu, because all too many times I have accidentally sold the weapon I just refilled the ammunition for because of my overly twitchy fingertips. :( Right now, the "Fill ammo for selected weapon" fills the ammunition for the weapon, but then it changes...