• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] How does this make you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems fine to me.

Videos like this makes me wonder why we cannot neutralize the insurgency in under 10 years.

NotSureIfSerious_Oops_He_Tripped_And_Fell-s469x304-179758-535.jpg

Upvote 0
I think he is better off dead.

As I see it, I live in America and benefit from its infrastructure and economy. It is in my interests to see our military victorious in whichever war they are involved.

Quite frankly, I do not care about subjective notions of justice and morality. My interests supersede that of a former mule herder turned insurgent. It's not that I lack empathy, it's just that I simply don't care.
Lol benefit from the war.... just like Rome benefited by overextending itself

oh and ...

Ever heard of the blowback effect?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The media and video games have desensitized me. When it exploded, I was like "oh snap" :eek:. Then nothing else.

However I'm not an emotionless drone, it just really depends on the subject matter like cat videos :D

That's the spirit of today. Remember a lot of these gaming kids here are already in their 30s or 40s:eek: their opinions often are so 20th century anyway. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can understand Johncage on one term.

'I do not care'. I personally want everybody to be at peace, although that's not gonna happen.
I study, will get a job and live my life as I see fit and I will not interfere with other peoples business. (also why I am against the war)
It's just the pragmatic view.

However saying 'he's better off dead' does not fit in my vision.
Just hoped the mule herder would herd mules and america left after a year because there was nothing to do:eek:

Also saved all the billions spend on war effort

Upvote 0
For the record, I am anti-war, all the way up to the point where it becomes inevitable, then I want it to be as efficient and well strategized as possible so it can end quickly. Torture and decapitation strikes are ways to be efficient. I also do not believe in respecting an enemy that is still stuck in the dark ages in terms of social development.

Upvote 0
For the record, I am anti-war, all the way up to the point where it becomes inevitable, then I want it to be as efficient and well strategized as possible so it can end quickly. Torture and decapitation strikes are ways to be efficient. I also do not believe in respecting an enemy that is still stuck in the dark ages in terms of social development.

Anyone will say anything under torture. Torture has been a very ineffective way to get information. Also what if it's not the fault of the people that they are stuck in the dark ages, just a series of unfortunate events. Sure, they lack the education and social development, they might not even want a "modern" society but going to war against them isn't going to help that. Quite the opposite I imagine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mr. Kurtz? Is that you?

Upvote 0

Lawl, like you yourself have done anything to help the progress of the western world and it's exit from the "dark ages". I don't think they would choose to live in a third world country if they were given the choice as I don't think they care that much if they have your respect or not. They just do what they are told and grown up to, either live peacefuly in poverty (and very often robbed by their own people or foreigners) or join some militaristic group and be the bad guys.

In any case, as soon as you don't take some drastic measures (and vote is your strongest weapon) and get the hell out of their countries, don't expect them to stop and lay down their weapons.

Reactions: Hirmuinen
Upvote 0
Doesn't make me feel anything, an insurgent for some, a freedom fighter for others. A guy died fighting a cause he saw just, while others saw as a terrorist.

Actually, it makes me feel sad a little, considering all of humanities accomplishment to date, we still kill each other over dirt and drawn lines on a map. This has nothing to do with this man's goals and purpose, but war in general.

For every bomb that is made, is a child that will die, a brother, a mother, a sister, a father.

Reactions: doomis
Upvote 0

Lol @ torture being efficient.

Upvote 0

Hold on a sec my Trol-o-Meter just had an over pressure blowout....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.