• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lottery of Life

Spain. Not bad. Not really great either. I guess they won that soccer thing that people seem to care about.

I spun that **** round a million times before it puts me in a real country (more or less), but I wanted to see Spain, wondering what problems children could possibly have here (apart from being completely retarded) as IMO, they are over protected here.

What did the page say?

Edit:
BTW, I got Japan, and it said:

Poverty
Illiteracy (of course, they have a language that is virtually impossible to learn completely)
Bullying
Corporal punishment allowed

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Fun...

You were born in
CHINA

Problems in your new country:
-Malnutrition 9%
-Corporal Punishment Allowed
-Extensive Trafficking of Children
-High Risk Natural Disasters

:p. I wonder what country has the "worst problems" in this little game.

How do they figure the size of the pieces of the pie?

Upvote 0
"Bullying" and "Corporal Punishment".. really? Are those the things we think make a country horrible now?

And half the countries they seem to list 'Illiteracy' for even they cite it as uncommon. (Like France.. where apparently the 3 things I listed would be my biggest issues...)

On an aside.. they really need to do some optimization on that site or something.. it takes forever to load.. true, i'm in the US, and using a public wifi point just now.. but seriously...

Upvote 0