• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gear selection in tanks.

Zetsumei

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Amsterdam, Netherlands
It would be lovely for people that like to do something while driving that there is a possibility to select the gears in a tank.

To make things easy people probably need to be able to select an automatic option, but I would love to select gears to for instance climb a hill or go down on a hill. Tanks could climb pretty steep slopes and it would be nice to have that ability.

And the ability to use 2 analog joysticks for controlling the tank would be awesome as well :p

Last edited:
It would be lovely for people that like to do something while driving that there is a possibility to select the gears in a tank.

To make things easy people probably need to be able to select an automatic option, but I would love to select gears to for instance climb a hill or go down on a hill. Tanks could climb pretty steep slopes and it would be nice to have that ability.

And the ability to use 2 analog joysticks for controlling the tank would be awesome as well :p
Not only will this add immersion for tankers, it will prove to be hilarious when people like me (non-tankers) try to do it

Especially me... I can't even drive stick in a regular car, much less a tank
motivator38d61dbcd87c1b6262b7d12d8cd9e47d758ea4fe.jpg

Upvote 0

To make things easy people probably need to be able to select an automatic option, but I would love to select gears to for instance climb a hill or go down on a hill. Tanks could climb pretty steep slopes and it would be nice to have that ability...

Something similar to this.

And make them loud! Louder than in ROOST.

Upvote 0