• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dear Tripwire MORE WEAPONS and possibly vehicles!

BurningCa007

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 12, 2009
Hello, I see you are making great progress on Killing floor and i have bought it and loved it. I have one suggestion with every big update you release please put in new weapons like a baseball bat, an M16, etc.
another thing i think kf should have bigger maps with vehicles where you can man slaughter the zombies. Please take my ideas into concideration. Thank You!

Dear tripwire,

please add tons of pointless ****ty weapons and dozens of vechicles like you get in unreal tournament.

tons of pointless weapons

Unreal Tournament

Good sir, may I enquire into what you are smoking? It must be rather good!

UT has the most variety in weapons in almost any FPS I've played. The difference between the triple RL and the goo gun or link gun or gatling is far bigger than that between, say, the AK and the M14.

As to the topic though, I think we've got both a good variety in weapons, both in terms of having some visually different guns for each class (Save the Firebug) and functional differences (I can spray and pray with the bullpup and kill a bunch of clots, but if I do that with the SCAR I fail pretty hard, killing a handful and pock-marking the cieling).

Really, all we need are more variety for the poor Firebugs, who've yet to get any sort of love. A second tier flamer (or even a lower tier one, so they have an inexpensive means of doing damage if the team is too stingy to toss them some dosh when they join) would do wonders for that.

Upvote 0
Good sir, may I enquire into what you are smoking? It must be rather good!

Just fed up of seeing yet ANOTHER "please add more weapons" thread. The current line up is excellent and still needs balancing. The pyro is desperate since his flamethrower is so heavy that he can barely pick up anything else which screws him over if a husk appears.

As for UT I only ment the vehicles not the weapons, sorry rants arn't always written exactly how they should be :p.

I've read a few threads now about adding in MORE melee weapons but we've already got a ton to choose from, other than them looking different they would still be the same weapons. I use machete and axe alot by the way since this helps me to save up for the weapon combos that I want in later waves.

I'm really happy with the updates that TW have done, other than bug fixes etc all thats really needed is some love for the pyro and a re-make of the LAW (might as well since its already there).

Upvote 0