• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Zed Idea]H

is it just me or that this kind of post should be in the idea/suggestion section =,= ? and if you try to suggest something, you should make it looks more ... organized.

was just doing that, well i made it easier for people to find stuff

--EDIT:what do you mean better than before? this post or my earlier zed idea christina?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bulldogs.... Not scary.... That being said, a zombie dog is a zombie dog. But a german Shepherd (Resident Evil style) Is among the most aggressive dogs you can get, its big, and its got teeth that are huge... Bulldogs have alot of muscle but they don't actually have a biting mouth... However, i'd love to see a mastiff or greyhound zombified... Even a saint bernard - all of those are huge, powerful, dominate... And would look scary as hell with flesh hangin off XD

Upvote 0
Bulldogs.... Not scary.... That being said, a zombie dog is a zombie dog. But a german Shepherd (Resident Evil style) Is among the most aggressive dogs you can get, its big, and its got teeth that are huge... Bulldogs have alot of muscle but they don't actually have a biting mouth... However, i'd love to see a mastiff or greyhound zombified... Even a saint bernard - all of those are huge, powerful, dominate... And would look scary as hell with flesh hangin off XD

i totally agree that the re zombie dog style was a bit scary and if anyone wants any other type of dog let's have the community decide! post your ideas below!

If I saw a zombified bulldog coming towards me I wouldn't cuddle it..
but you wouldn't also be terrified of it rite? what i'm trying to do here is make a dog that is a bit scary and more, you know, kf style but also sort-of traditional zombie dog style.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
but you wouldn't also be terrified of it rite? what i'm trying to do here is make a dog that is a bit scary and more, you know, kf style but also sort-of traditional zombie dog style.

well fp's are scary cause of their powerful look and not just cause they have a big mouth.

maybe you could make one that's been chopped in half or something so it goes slow but has a more powerful ranged attack.

Upvote 0
well fp's are scary cause of their powerful look and not just cause they have a big mouth.

maybe you could make one that's been chopped in half or something so it goes slow but has a more powerful ranged attack.

yeah well that's also a good point but how about 1.)this be a sub-boss because of what i'm about to suggest, instead of a special melee attack, it's model fades 7% every 1 point of damage it takes, making it a bit more of a challenge to defeat it

Upvote 0