• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your Favourite Official Map (poll included)

Your Favourite Official Map (poll included)

• Total voters

Riviet

Jan 5, 2010
Australia
Moderators: this is the thread which has the poll; please keep this thread and delete the other threads that are missing the polls of the same topic name. Thanks in advance.

I realize that there's already a thread on this topic, but it didn't have a poll and I thought it would be more complete and interesting with one.

Feel free to discuss or explain why you like that particular level.

N.B If you're having trouble deciding try this:
Pick any two maps at random and determine which of the two you prefer to play, then compare that winner to another map, keep doing this until you find out your favourite map ;)

Last edited:
Moderators: this is the thread which has the poll; please keep this thread and delete the other threads that are missing the polls of the same topic name. Thanks in advance.

Haha, random ****.

@Topic

My favorite official map always has been Offices, and like 18Bravo said " nothing like the trader pathfinder telling you to jump out a 3rd story window to get to them.".

Upvote 0
West London is going to win hands down, due to it's advantage to most other official maps it has in terms of gameplay, vertical gameplay. It adds a lot of fun and breaks up the "slowly moving" zeds in "suddenly jumping on top of you" zeds.

well said, cant add anything more to that. :D

When me and my mates have a major session playing KF, we allways start with Westlondon and play it again for cooldown and relaxing factor ;)

Upvote 0
dont be a jerk man. just because yours has a poll and the others dont, doesnt mean they should be deleted.
I was referring to the three other identical threads which I personally created but wasn't fast enough to get the poll posted within 1 minute (!) of posting the thread.

I am very interested in seeing what's the second most favorite. Time will help to tell with more votes coming in, as there are currently several in equal second.

Upvote 0
I was referring to the three other identical threads which I personally created but wasn't fast enough to get the poll posted within 1 minute (!) of posting the thread.

I am very interested in seeing what's the second most favorite. Time will help to tell with more votes coming in, as there are currently several in equal second.

it sounded like you were referring to the one DysprosiumJudas created a few days ago and the past favorite map threads.

Upvote 0
The easiest maps will get the most votes.

If doom2 was up there, I can safely say it would win by a long shot.

I wish more people liked bedlam: even the easiest camping spots on that map still don't mean instant victory and is the only map i continually have "oh ****" moments on.

You don't replay a game because it's easy to beat, you keep playing it because it's just difficult enough to say, "Let's try that one more time, I think if we did x we could achieve y."

Upvote 0