• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your Favourite Official Map (poll included)

Your Favourite Official Map (poll included)

• Total voters
Departed is freaking hot. I was playing it with bots and I finally got the bots to follow me and we wrecked **** up man it was amazing inside the offices part I got a good feeling when I was in the offices the atmosphere went really high when the zeds came walking down the hallway. I only just played it two days ago for the first time.

I like westlondon but Westlondon is quite small if you really think about theres not much to go too. Well yes it is a big "kf" map, but it is very square or circular, the offices are quite useless unless you like mudkips. It seems very bare to me at times, Theres a church you can go inside then two streets and some buildings, for westlondon to impress me, if it is part of west london it should be bigger, but it can't since original is the same size but I still like London because of it's ease.

BedLam is lovely quite a big map distance of walking every to every part of it-wise.

I like Icebreaker but something didn't feel right on it, it didn't feel to much like KF to me in some parts but it's a beautiful map with lots of effort.

Filth's Cross has nice hide aways.

The Map I love the most is BioticsLab. I play that lab like crazy its has a layout after my own heart but I chose Departed because of first impression.

Upvote 0