• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Yankees win their 27th world series

I spent nearly a decade living in the South, between South Carolina, Mississippi and Florida. Being from New England, I was used to hearing about Yankees and how much they suck. After I got out of the military, I moved (briefly) back to New England, and I was surprised to see bumper stickers everywhere that said 'Yankee Hater.' It took me nearly a month to realize what they meant.

That said, **** the Yankees. My two favorite teams are the Red Sox and whoever is playing against the Yankees.

Upvote 0
I spent nearly a decade living in the South, between South Carolina, Mississippi and Florida. Being from New England, I was used to hearing about Yankees and how much they suck. After I got out of the military, I moved (briefly) back to New England, and I was surprised to see bumper stickers everywhere that said 'Yankee Hater.' It took me nearly a month to realize what they meant.

That said, **** the Yankees. My two favorite teams are the Red Sox and whoever is playing against the Yankees.

we austrians think the same about the german football team :p

Upvote 0