• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

XBox Stats Progression Issue

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
To all XBox players, it has been reported to us and confirmed locally there is an issue with stats not progressing after matches are completed. The team is looking into this issue now. This thread will be updated when we have more information to share. We do not currently have any ETA on a fix.

UPDATE: A potential fix was just deployed this evening and early signs are looking good. We will be double checking everything in the morning when more people are back in office.

Last edited:
Reactions: lwc and xJoombiex

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
As of this morning we are continuing our investigation of this issue. Sadly we have no further information to pass along at this time.

To answer a common question that has come up: We do not expect players will receive any missed progression once this issue is resolved.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
As of this evening, the team is still investigating what exactly is happening here.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Hello everyone. We are continuing to investigate what is happening here but would like more information from you. Can those impacted by this issue please report if they have updated to the latest XBox July Firmware or if they are or the previous firmware still?

Reactions: Ic0n0clast

MLGurny

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 25, 2019
Australia
I have updated my xbox and the problem still persists. I havent been able to gain exp in any classes for about 5 days.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
MLGurny;n2333573 said:
I have updated my xbox and the problem still persists. I havent been able to gain exp in any classes for about 5 days.
Do you know what build you were on before you updated and what build you are on now?

Cactus420 QC

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 26, 2019
Actually i don't think i got any updates when it started to happen, i was playing the morning, everything was fine ! Then it did it for 1 match, after that, about 2 match were fine and it started happening every match since then ! So i guess i am still on the updates i am supposed to. Lastest console update was on 2019-07-01

the game in itself is on version 1.0.2.1

tho it seems to have happened when the weekly bonuses changed ! If that could help !

NSHLinxs

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 26, 2019
I just bought the game 4 days ago and there was no issues till 2 days ago and I got to level 9 on the survivalist so it is kimda crummy and I really like the game and it sucks that the game would have this bug after just bought so I hope it is fixed soon cause I sometimes get the tickets for the event but that is it no cash for the vault or experience and I have gotten to level 12 multiple times.

The Teletrap

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 26, 2019
From my knowledge the issue seems to occur randomly,

the only modes I've played are survival, endless, and Objective. It was after and objective match when the issue started to occur.

SnapJackalPop

Apr 8, 2018
UK
My Xbox One X is currently on OS 10.0.18362.5047, after updating last night.

I can't get access my One S at the moment to see what version that's on, although I first encountered this glitch on that console a few days ago before updating the X.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Thank you all for the additional information. The team is continuing to look into this as our highest priority.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
The team is continuing to investigate and work on this issue as we go into the weekend here. Due to this issue we are currently planning for the following:
  • The seasonal event to end as normal at the planned time
  • Our traditional end of event Double XP period will be enacted at a time after this issue has been corrected

Calamitys_Wrath

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 26, 2019
I just bought the game about a week ago. I first played the basic training to get my survivalist to lvl 1 and it worked, However after this I could no longer gain xp in anything. I even tried replaying basic training on swat and it didnt give the xp. I really love the game and hope this can get fixed soon.

BenHen1

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 27, 2019
This issue also affects the completion of the "Weekly Checkup" seasonal objective (at the very least, I didn't test the others), and as such prevents receiving the seasonal reward.

It'll show as completed at the match's end, but then won't be ticked off, or award the vault credits, when you return to the menu.

I made two attempts, and in the second, not exiting to the main menu until the next map (it was no longer ticked off, and the XP I received didn't carry through, when the next map began).

Thanks.

Karna

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 28, 2019
I'm not sure if it's related, but it happened around the same time. Dosh Vault isn't counting anything towards it. No crates, no progression, nothing. I don't remember the Daily's always changing every game either, maybe that has something to do with it. I dunno. A friend is experiencing all of these issues too. Anyways, tossing out info that might help.

lwc

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 4, 2018
I am experiencing the same problems with stat progression... plus I was awarded a Steampunk Boiler Hat that shows in my inventory but not in any of my perks gear menus... my Xbox One is at OS 10.0.18362.5047

NSHLinxs

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 26, 2019
Anything new on progress on the bug fix. I really would like to play again with out any issues but I have been really looking forward to playing again.

hagsack

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2019
I have been running the newest update from xbox. I ran into this problem about 4 months back. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and it ran fine. This time I did the same and it did not fix the issue. I haven't received any of my quests that I completed and haven't received any of my experience points. :( I hope this issue gets fixed soon. First and foremost, THANK YOU TRIPWIRE for hearing our concerns and trying to fix the issue asap. Awesome game.