• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

XBox Stats Progression Issue

hello new to this but now i see many people are reporting the same thing no leveling up and no help with this sent in a ticket no reply my gamer tag is deadlypunker .stuck at level 7 gotten all the way up to level 12 .then after game nothing no object listed after and hour of playing what a waste great game but seems like there blaming xbox when its surely its there server being cheated by someone or many hackers. im sure of it .when players cant play right they cheat to the point we all get the blame. any ways if any get something fix hit me on xbox .

Upvote 0
So I have also ran into a different issue along with the leveling issue I cannot receive achievements in this killing floor 2 and I tested it to make sure I can get achievements on other games and I can get them. I'm running the newest update. I'm also receiving tickets and crates so that's neat I guess but no exp and I can't do finish any daily's, weekly's or monthly's. Great game but kinda crummy this happened. Thank you for hearing our problems and working on it!!

Reactions: CherokeeDad
Upvote 0
Well actually what BenHenn said isnt true. Technically for weekly and seasonal the rewards that are cosmetic are actually given. Everything else isn't. So for example during this time of the bug I got the weekly reward. Also worth noting seasonal tickets still dropped. Another thing mentioned but to put out there once more is the dailies changing alot in the same day.

Upvote 0
You can still earn tickets, cosmetics, crates, and inventory items (including the weekly reward save for the dosh because thats rewarded in match and not compiled at menu like the dosh vault) but the progress isnt saved between lobbys so daily and seasonal are impossible to complete. I'm guessing because the inventory is kept separate to the xp and dosh progression.

Reactions: Tris
Upvote 0
CherokeeDad;n2333657 said:
How can it take this long to fix this?!? And all I hear are crickets...it feels as if this isn't a priority but hopefully that is not the case. I love the game but hate playing and having any progress made just disappear!! I hope Tripwire really does something special for the players to make up for this!

Actually this might be a microsoft's issue of pushing a half arsed OS version updated.
Other game that i play for over 4 years now, there are xbox reports of people just straight up unable to log in into the game because the game is unable to load up progression information.
So the only thing You can do right now is write down your xbox OS version number in this thread.

Upvote 0
CherokeeDad;n2333657 said:
How can it take this long to fix this?!? And all I hear are crickets...it feels as if this isn't a priority but hopefully that is not the case. I love the game but hate playing and having any progress made just disappear!! I hope Tripwire really does something special for the players to make up for this!

This is absolutely our top priority at the moment. Sadly in the complicated world of games development, not all things are easy to fix, or even in your direct control to fix once issues have been pinpointed. Sadly in this case the issue manifested itself outside of any update we did, making the root cause much harder to track down.

Upvote 0
Is there no mechanism for the devs to flash messages on the start screen to players? I know Overwatch does it to tell players of upcoming server maintenance.

I feel like this would be a good feature to have, so players can be informed of the existing bug before they play a long session only to find out that their progression didn't stick. Save them some aggro.

In the past few days I've taken to going on Mixer to warn streamers about the xp glitch, a few of them seemed unaware of it and weren't paying attention to their numbers and levels.

I want to say that I've saved maybe 10 people from unnecessary aggro. "It ain't much, but it's honest work."

There were a few level 25 streamers, they were not affected of course. And some still wanted to play on regardless for ticket drops.

I also want to thank Yoshiro for giving us updates in this thread. Let's hope it gets fixed soon.

Upvote 0