• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

would the HoS be available in Serbia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kako ide Zeljko brate :)...

I advice you order game from Amazon or any other online distributor so you can get your hard copy.

What is the purpose of your signature and the first picture you posted, other then to start a fight?

This thread reaks

The picture he posted is of Yugoslavia. How in the living hell is that trying to start a fight, unless you are highly patriotic yourself and somehow you find that picture insulting.

Second, Kosovo was and technically is still a part of Serbia, or was once part of former Yugoslavia. He is not insulting anyone. And if you think he is, then clearly you already have an ingrained assumption that somehow having picture of a nation where he is from, is somehow insulting or "reaks."

Plus, I find your sig, insulting because those Croat soldiers and regiment (396th) were fanatical Nazis...

Don't be hypocritical...

Got to love the Balkans, always inspire some kind of political baggage anywhere it goes.

Upvote 0
Yes, they do - and the next person to try and re-open that can of worms catches an infraction.

I've been here for quite some time and have never engaged or started any political discussion, apart from now.

I am here to stop the wave of ignorance that is portrayed every time someone mentions "Balkan" thus refering only to ex-Yugoslavia. Bulgaria is also part of Balkan and even Romania is debatable.

Real problem of original starter of this thread is that he might be a young hot-head as it is stated in his nickname, so his sig-frenzy should not be considered with great amount of seriousness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.