• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Worst kind of players?

Those FauxSix stories are terrifying.

I have a new submission for a worst kind of player: players that finish your kills. Last night I was playing with a "friend" (first game I've played in a month or two) and I was playing Sharp, and he was level 5 Commando. Being a Sharp, I was trying to use the 9mm as much as possible because its ammo is so cheap. However, this was an HoE game which meant that Clots and Gorefasts wouldn't die when I decapped them. So what did my "friend" do? He would body shot nearly every zed that I decapped and was bleeding out, so that he got the kill. I think in one wave (wave 4 maybe?) I got about 10 kills the entire wave because he just kept killing stuff I'd decapped. Very rude, imo.

I can't stand decapped stuff, especially gores and bloats. You also have to think that you're blocking stuff behind those zeds when you decap them. It takes under a second to put a headshot and bodyshot in a clot. Or, you can use a gun that will kill them in one shot. If you want to decap stuff instead of killing it, you have to be prepared for the possibility of someone else "stealing" the kill.

Upvote 0

I have a new submission for a worst kind of player: players that finish your kills. Last night I was playing with a "friend" (first game I've played in a month or two) and I was playing Sharp, and he was level 5 Commando. Being a Sharp, I was trying to use the 9mm as much as possible because its ammo is so cheap. However, this was an HoE game which meant that Clots and Gorefasts wouldn't die when I decapped them. So what did my "friend" do? He would body shot nearly every zed that I decapped and was bleeding out, so that he got the kill. I think in one wave (wave 4 maybe?) I got about 10 kills the entire wave because he just kept killing stuff I'd decapped. Very rude, imo.

Drop your headless mobs. They are nothing but shields.

Upvote 0
Yep, assholes who hijack a public server and vote kick anybody who attempts to join really gets on my nerves, and if they get banned for that, serves them right. I too would do the same thing if I ran a server and a bunch of jackasses decided to vote kick me because they don't want anybody to join "their" game is rather selfish, either, rent your own server or create your own game and put a password on it.

Also, I hate rambo soloists, especially zerkers who deliberately ruin a game because they think camping with the team is boring and wants to hoard the kills themselves.

Upvote 0
I can't stand decapped stuff, especially gores and bloats. You also have to think that you're blocking stuff behind those zeds when you decap them. It takes under a second to put a headshot and bodyshot in a clot. Or, you can use a gun that will kill them in one shot. If you want to decap stuff instead of killing it, you have to be prepared for the possibility of someone else "stealing" the kill.

So much this. I HATE decapped bloats. Especially when there's a sharp and and a mando holding a side and the mando ALWAYS GOES FOR THE BLOAT DECAP FIRST (aka turn the corner and decap). FSDIADKNFGASDRKNSDRKERGHSEBNGNSER

Upvote 0

Kinda deserved to lose the kills then :p

The only time when I think that a decapped Zed is good is when I am kiting, and need to slow down the Zeds a little. Aside from that: shoot to kill. If you are using the 9mm, use the 2 shots on the Clots, either leave the Gores, or use the 5 or so shots, and Crawlers/Stalkers should be no problem (although the Commando needs the Stalkers anyway).

Upvote 0