will there be songs added to Killing Floor 2 as bonus content?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Backsyde

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 9, 2015
I love the music already in Killing Floor 2, but i was curious if there will be music DLC to add variation of songs instead of the songs that come with it. I also have a few songs / bands think that could go well with killing Zeds but im not sure if there is a suggestion for such a thing at the moment. ( i do not have the game yet i have watched a lot of game play via twitch but non the less i love how the game looks and personaly cant wait until the 21st to buy it for early access)

MORDRED

Nov 25, 2010
United States Of Russia
I love the music already in Killing Floor 2, but i was curious if there will be music DLC to add variation of songs instead of the songs that come with it. I also have a few songs / bands think that could go well with killing Zeds but im not sure if there is a suggestion for such a thing at the moment. ( i do not have the game yet i have watched a lot of game play via twitch but non the less i love how the game looks and personaly cant wait until the 21st to buy it for early access)

I'm sure everyone has suggestions about songs/bands they would like to hear in game. But the OST is complete now I guess. Maybe they will add some songs later on as DLC, since it's not affecting gameplay. Who knows.

Backsyde

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 9, 2015
I'm sure everyone has suggestions about songs/bands they would like to hear in game. But the OST is complete now I guess. Maybe they will add some songs later on as DLC, since it's not affecting gameplay. Who knows.
Well, that makes sense. I was just curious mostly if they were going to do DLC on new songs, but i think i emphasized to much on suggestion of bands that i know. But thank you for the reply!

Backsyde

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 9, 2015
That makes sense, i must have emphasized a little to much on suggestions on new songs. But i would like to see if they add onto the songs they have ingame as is over time. Just a thought.

Lyonize

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 8, 2015
I can't really see this happening. Licensing music is pretty expensive and if they have a solid soundtrack already, which they do, I doubt it would make sense to add more songs. Not to suggest I wouldn't love it if they did. I think the best we can hope for is a custom music mod.

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
There's lots of stuff from KF1's tracklist I'd like to see return (the Dirge songs had vocal versions) and some more zYnthetic I'd like to see in-game.

I think they'd come as great DLC.

PurpleFanta

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 25, 2015
In KF1 there were more songs added a couple of times.
I could see some more songs being added. Although I'm pretty sure there's like 3 hours worth of music already in KF2.

JokeTriple

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 26, 2013
I think that the best question to ask on the Sound section of the modding subforum is if you can add entirely new songs without replacing or removing an already existing track.