• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound will there be songs added to Killing Floor 2 as bonus content?

Backsyde

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 9, 2015
I love the music already in Killing Floor 2, but i was curious if there will be music DLC to add variation of songs instead of the songs that come with it. I also have a few songs / bands think that could go well with killing Zeds but im not sure if there is a suggestion for such a thing at the moment. ( i do not have the game yet i have watched a lot of game play via twitch but non the less i love how the game looks and personaly cant wait until the 21st to buy it for early access)

I love the music already in Killing Floor 2, but i was curious if there will be music DLC to add variation of songs instead of the songs that come with it. I also have a few songs / bands think that could go well with killing Zeds but im not sure if there is a suggestion for such a thing at the moment. ( i do not have the game yet i have watched a lot of game play via twitch but non the less i love how the game looks and personaly cant wait until the 21st to buy it for early access)

I'm sure everyone has suggestions about songs/bands they would like to hear in game. But the OST is complete now I guess. Maybe they will add some songs later on as DLC, since it's not affecting gameplay. Who knows.

Upvote 0
I'm sure everyone has suggestions about songs/bands they would like to hear in game. But the OST is complete now I guess. Maybe they will add some songs later on as DLC, since it's not affecting gameplay. Who knows.
Well, that makes sense. I was just curious mostly if they were going to do DLC on new songs, but i think i emphasized to much on suggestion of bands that i know. But thank you for the reply!

Upvote 0
That makes sense, i must have emphasized a little to much on suggestions on new songs. But i would like to see if they add onto the songs they have ingame as is over time. Just a thought.

Upvote 0