• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why not use real characters to the USMC, the IJA or SNLF?

With will gladly clarify

With will gladly clarify

What I wanted to point out is that designers take historical information held by the series,for example All Call of Duty titles, lack of historical reality in some points, however Brothers in Arms,especially Hell's Highway has historical veracity, that's my point

Upvote 0
What I wanted to point out is that designers take historical information held by the series,for example All Call of Duty titles, lack of historical reality in some points, however Brothers in Arms,especially Hell's Highway has historical veracity, that's my point

But where would these names come into play? You can choose to play whoever you please on the battlefield just by changing your name, everybody chooses their names. Do you mean bots?

Upvote 0
Pacific if you just want clarification that Rising Storm will be more historical accurate than the old CoD/MoH games, I can tell you the maps are based off of photos/videoclips/descriptions from back then to make sure they're as close to real life as possible. The same with the items (static meshes) the art team create; they're also based off of old photos to ensure their autenticity

Does this address your concern?

Upvote 0