• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 why aren't there custom loadouts in the game?

Can't you just make one big thread to stick all your questions and other stuff in??

You're essentially wanting RO2 to not be like RO2. Stahp with the barrage of threads.

Yea but really what is Red Orchestra? Some people want realism, some want fun, but who cares? I just want a good game I can enjoy! I am just doing my job as all community members should do. And before you start pointing fingers, you should look at my ideea about the japanese mg's with iron sights, it attracted a few people. And just a little question out of curiosity "Are you American?"

If you are tired of my ideeas why do you post on my thread nobody asks you.

Upvote 0
Yea but really what is Red Orchestra? Some people want realism, some want fun, but who cares? I just want a good game I can enjoy! I am just doing my job as all community members should do. And before you start pointing fingers, you should look at my ideea about the japanese mg's with iron sights, it attracted a few people. And just a little question out of curiosity "Are you American?"

If you are tired of my ideeas why do you post on my thread nobody asks you.

Look, we are in the same boat, some like me are with RO since a decade, yeah I have been with RO since May 2005. I experienced the high time of the RO Mod: amazing custom maps, a limited amount of weapons with no leveling.
When I first heard of RO2 back in 2008 as footage leaked to YouTube I was amazed. My favourite WW2 shooter was finally jumping to next gen graphics. Yes, back then RO2 was next gen for me, despite Crytek always going nuts with graphics even more.
The trailers promised a different game than we have seen on launch day.
Facial animations, gestures, full body in tanks made me believe it's also for infantry. But all this was not there. Loading patches in 5-10 GB in size, having maps change faces overnight, suddenly trenches had vanished, windows closed etc. everything was not perfect. Many many of the community turned away, never to be seen again.

Making suggestions is nice, yes, but simply throwing them out and not think twice before you press "Submit" is ill-advised. Look up what the UE3 is capable of doing, face it that RO2/RS is not receiving priority attention from Tripwire, your chance to move something is through the community alone.
Yes, HoW received assets from AMG and TWI.

If RO2/RS were running on the Frostbite Engine, yes, it would have physics more, would maybe have terrain altering by players with entrenching tools, but no mods and as it's not a big AAA title a very small community as those with the machines to run it would rather play with the millions who play CoD and BF.

So please calm down, have some tea and a cookie, we, the community are still improving RO2/RS.

Upvote 0