• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF why are you doing this tripwire? WHY?

yoshimomo

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
oh come the fuxx on now. :mad:

i don't usually play as sharpy, so the last time i used a bow was ages ago.
just when exactly did you cripple the xbow and the m99 and why? the game is basically being retired, right? so why would you now decide to do this now? now is relatively new - this is fairly recent change.

do you realize you're actively discriminating against the visually impaired?

why did you do this? why are you hurting the game?

old, nice and large scope:
15ojio6.jpg

new, tiny penis scope:
16iw40n.jpg

heeeee eeeeyyy. thanks boss. that was it..
but hey now... gfx settings are saved to the user.ini or that other one, right? and i didn't change anything for years. so....?

have they added some of these settings recently? where they all there before? at least for the last 12 months? if not, the only other plausible explanation i can think of is that during a crash, some settings got wiped from the ini, or defaulted to low/normal. my 1920x1080 resolution didn't, so you would assume that would too, right? i mean if some crash wipes the gfx settings, i should have everything gfx related revert to normal/default. had that happened, that surely would have made me check and re-do the settings. i may have been playing with some settings at low or medium for a while now. can you imagine? ugh. so now i put several settings to max, and the scope one too and it's back to "normal".

as such, i retract my original opinion/accusations, though i'm a funny guy (yes, i am! ..and loony) so it's all good. we're all family here. wut? ok, some of us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol.... the 2x Hard Patty are coming round to have words with you!

At least u got it sorted! :D

2x hard patty? pffft. i took down two suicidal patties, solo. and the only reason i can't get to 2x hoe patties is because the level where you carry the container that slows you down, is outright rigged. is it possible? i suppose depending where exactly and when the fp spawns. i tried several times, and due to your speed, you die. i could probably do it with some spawn luck, and with dozens of tries. alas, i don't have the patience.

i still think there were some recent extra settings snuck in via a recent patch. some of my gfx settings must have reset or lower themselves for some reason too. or maybe this new gfx patch did it. yeah, most likely. or a crash. but then why not reset all settings, especially the resolution, which is what other games do when they corrupt their config settings. that alone, being dropped back to 800x600 or whatever the default is, would have made me go re-check the gfx settings... and i would have noticed the rest.

Upvote 0
enter settings and adjust the "scope details" to "3d model high" in order to use the big 3d scope, which is the one you mentioned in the first picture.

mmmkkkkay. so you answered something that was already answered and acknowledged as resolved, almost as if you didn't see any posts after my initial one. but you must have.. okkkkay..

Upvote 0
2x hard patty? pffft. i took down two suicidal patties, solo. and the only reason i can't get to 2x hoe patties is because the level where you carry the container that slows you down, is outright rigged. is it possible? i suppose depending where exactly and when the fp spawns. i tried several times, and due to your speed, you die. i could probably do it with some spawn luck, and with dozens of tries. alas, i don't have the patience.

i still think there were some recent extra settings snuck in via a recent patch. some of my gfx settings must have reset or lower themselves for some reason too. or maybe this new gfx patch did it. yeah, most likely. or a crash. but then why not reset all settings, especially the resolution, which is what other games do when they corrupt their config settings. that alone, being dropped back to 800x600 or whatever the default is, would have made me go re-check the gfx settings... and i would have noticed the rest.

lol... Let me clarify - you obviously never seen a patty that runs when it shoots, even around corners and fire 3 rockets in a row at you! :D

Go play a ScrN server game and then tell me how you get on against the hard patty! :D

Upvote 0
lol... Let me clarify - you obviously never seen a patty that runs when it shoots, even around corners and fire 3 rockets in a row at you! :D

Go play a ScrN server game and then tell me how you get on against the hard patty! :D

you're right to clarify. the only official 2x patty game is that transit kfo. i only play official games, not hacks and such. i don't play vagabond versions. :eek:

Upvote 0
you're right to clarify. the only official 2x patty game is that transit kfo. i only play official games, not hacks and such. i don't play vagabond versions. :eek:

Each to their own buddy! But just because youre frightened no need to knock it! :D

Hard patty is a rough way to do things. It's better to improve him in more delicated ways.

Sure... where can I find this delicately improved Patty so I can blast it back to whence it came? :D

Upvote 0