• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why are satchels 10lbs?

OK - I have produced the TGA's - all I need is someone who is fond of pointless coding tasks to make the mut (for some reason toilet duckie springs to mind :D)- please pm me - I've done the 3rd and 1st person textures:

hkbbb.jpg

the logo on the side is this:

cc_helloSoldier.gif
LOL! Nice. What about some of these as textures :http://www.sadiestoybox.com/img/productImages/HK Backpack.jpg

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/cupidshut_1934_251980232

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000BK7NY0.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_V64364212_.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OK - I have produced the TGA's - all I need is someone who is fond of pointless coding tasks to make the mut (for some reason toilet duckie springs to mind :D)- please pm me - I've done the 3rd and 1st person textures:

hkbbb.jpg

the logo on the side is this:

cc_helloSoldier.gif

dude, that's awesome!! This thread has gotten even better!! Quietus, the blue one would look the best in game, who knows it may even draw enemies towards it looking for treats inside.

Upvote 0
I like it guys top work!

Now then, just to tweak it a tad more, could the satchel sound be modified to include a slight (or not so slight) meow or screech just as it detonates?

Lets proper terrify those poofy tank types with screeching meowing fur bags of death!!! :p

EDIT: How about adding cat fur texture too, with optional arms & legs :)

Upvote 0
Find me a coder who is happy to waste time on such a thoroughly pointless exercise as making a mut for this and I wil gladly tweak the textures.

BTW Hello Kitty = Japanese, Kekekeke = Korean; so I'm afraid that we cannot have this particular text - this is a realism mutator, after all :D

Oh and QT: you clearly know your Hello Kitty products. How disturbing ;) :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
any system but the metric system ****s anyway, and makes no sense :p

How many chains in a furlong?

How many yards in a chain?

How many US gallons in an english Quart?

COME ON ppl!!

How many statcoulombs in an abcoulomb? Only kidding - thats not really imperial.

Metrics great but boring.:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nestor, thats no Hello Kitty quality, where is the happy happy fun colours? :p
ROFL! Oh ****! Hahahahaha! Awesome! To take it a step further mappers (joke map of course) could have objectives like instead of "capture ammo stash" you could have "locate & capture Boom Boom backpack stash" etc. Then have a huge pile of boom boom backpacks at the objective location for further hilarity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nestor, thats no Hello Kitty quality, where is the happy happy fun colours? :p

NIJNTJE for gods sake where have you been?!?
Dick Bruna, a fellow dutch man, created her (a rabbit) when i was a kid back in the 1960' 70's and Kittie came soon after that :D Shhhht.... No... Shut up! SHUT UP! Could Hello Kitty be just a ripp off?

/me runs off screaming

Upvote 0
NIJNTJE for gods sake where have you been?!?
Dick Bruna, a fellow dutch man, created her (a rabbit) when i was a kid back in the 1960' 70's and Kittie came soon after that :D Shhhht.... No... Shut up! SHUT UP! Could Hello Kitty be just a ripp off?

/me runs off screaming
Woah yeah they do look similar:http://www.nijntje.nl/ ........Hello Bunny!

Upvote 0
What's to understand? - it's a branding phenomenon started in Japan where this character's image is put all over all kinds of items (socks, pencils, lunchboxes, underwear, plasters, anything) and sold to mainly pre-teen girls.

The phenomenon has extended across Asia and is looked on as the ultimate in kitsch branding, reaching a virtual cult status, although I think it is beginning to wane now. It has also become popular with some gay guys, who see Hello Kitty as the ultimate in camp. It even extended to straight guys who enjoy a bit of irony and switching the testosterone off for a while every now and then.

I think the reason the guys in this thread think the whole idea is funny is the ironic juxtaposition of a cute, girly character such as Hello Kitty with 10lbs (sorry...5kg) of TNT.

I kinda doubt that this explanation makes it suddenly become funny if it wasn't before, though. :D

One thing that worries Freudian psychologists is why a character who doesn't have a mouth should be so popular.

BTW welt - I am glad that my efforts flushed another hello kitty fan out of the woodwork.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
can you tell these guys are getting bored with RO? time to release the new patch, so as to keep these guys sane. next they'll want to melee with guchi purses. school girl uniforms skins are prolly next.
I want to see Pippi Longstocking uniforms for Germans. It'd be funny if all these things were compiled into a complete joke mutator/mod (complete with fantasy levels too). @ Solo, I've heard about that Barbie King Tiger (never the ice cream truck music though, hahahaha). Don't have BF1942 otherwise I'd love to see that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0