• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which nation are you? A quiz

Finland

75% British and the Commonwealth

75% Germany

69% Italy

50% Poland

50% United States

50% France, Free French and the Resistance

50% Japan

25% Soviet Union

19%
Your army is the British and the Commonwealth (Canada, ANZAC, India). You want to serve under good generals and use good equipment in defense of the western form of life.

Mmkay, dunno about brits ,but I can see what it represents in this quis. Medals are given when some one ****s up so some one else has to risk his life to fix it.
Fight smart, fight effectively and if yuo really want to do yuor country a favour then come back as a whole from war to continue being productive citizen, instead of a guy in a wheelchair, it might just be that yuo too are happier that way too.

But let's face it it's life and some one is gonna **** up, And every once in a while the enemy might even be smarter, hes human too, not just one I'm gonna cry about too much.
And when he happens to be smart or just plain luckier, I'm happy to have that thick front plate on my tank.
Yuo just can't out smart yuor opponent if yuor just plain bad at everything as long as he gots allso good enough economy and willpower to go through the war.

So just like in life in war too, I believe balance is the key. Having no flaws is often more important than being extreamly good at something.

Upvote 0
You scored as Finland.

Your army is the army of Finland. You prefer to win your enemy by your wit rather than superior weapons. Enemy will have a hard time against your small but effective force.

Finland
81%

Italy
63%

Germany
56%

United States
50%

France, Free French and the Resistance
50%

Soviet Union
44%

Poland
44%

Japan
38%

British and the Commonwealth
31%

Dunno why but it appears that most of people have gotten Finland as their main result.

Upvote 0
You scored as Germany.

Regardless of what are your political views, you could have made a career in German army. You believe in effective warfare by method of combined arms and superior military training.

Germany 88%
Finland 81%
British and the Commonwealth 81%
Italy 63%
Poland 63%
Soviet Union 56%
Japan 50%
United States 38%
France, Free French and the Resistance 31%

Upvote 0
You scored as France, Free French and the Resistance.

Your army is the French army. You are prefer to win your enemies by politics than by sheer action, but when the war has started you will fight to the end with those resources you have and belive in freedom and victory in the end.

France, Free French and the Resistance 81%
Italy 69%
Finland 69%
Poland 63%
British and the Commonwealth 50%
Soviet Union 44%
Japan 44%
United States 38%
Germany 19%

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Upvote 0
ooooohhhh didn't wanna do that....

oh well, I'm a bloody finn. As long as they have a Marine Corps....

They have coastal guard:D Collected from secondline recruits because whos gonna attack their coasts directly...sweden?:rolleyes:

Anyways what is it whit rines, hate'em, horrible punch.
Like being able to swim makes yuo any thougher. When the reach of navys guns ends yuo cry for real infantry and armour to come to do the "heavy lifting".:D

Upvote 0
You scored as British and the Commonwealth.
1148460740British.jpg

Your army is the British and the Commonwealth (Canada, ANZAC, India). You want to serve under good generals and use good equipment in defense of the western form of life.
var img_str1="";img_str1="
forum
"; var result_str1=""; British and the Commonwealth

81% Japan

75% Germany

75% Poland

75% Finland

69% Soviet Union

69% France, Free French and the Resistance

63% United States

50% Italy

44%

Upvote 0
Somehow I ended up as a Pole. And I took the test twice.

Your army is Poland\'s army. Your tenacity will form a concept in the history of your nation and you\'re also ready to continue fighting even if your country is occupied by the enemy. Other nations that are included in this category are Greece, Norway, Belgium and the Netherlands.

Poland
81%

75%

Finland
75%

Italy
69%

Japan
56%

France, Free French and the Resistance
56%

United States
56%

Germany
38%

Soviet Union
25%

Interesting, I have no Polish lineage whatsoever, I was expecting to be Commonwealth. Perhaps the Polish result can apply to Hungary as well......

Upvote 0
You scored as Poland.

Your army is Poland\'s army. Your tenacity will form a concept in the history of your nation and you\'re also ready to continue fighting even if your country is occupied by the enemy. Other nations that are included in this category are Greece, Norway, Belgium and the Netherlands.

Poland
81%

Finland
63%

56%

LOL i suppose i should move to poland then :G

Upvote 0
LOL... Japan

Your army is the Imperial Japan's army. You are ready to obey the Bushido code and you will make a fearless warrior whom your enemies will find hard to conquer.
var img_str1="";img_str1="
forum
"; var result_str1="";Japan
94%Finland
88%Soviet Union
88%Germany
81%Poland
81%France, Free French and the Resistance
63%Italy
56%United States
44%British and the Commonwealth
44%var graph_str1="Japan
94%Finland
88%Soviet Union
88%Germany
81%Poland
81%France, Free French and the Resistance
63%Italy
56%United States
44%British and the Commonwealth
44%";function get_code(){var result_str=" You scored as Japan. "+result_str1+"
In which World War 2 army you should have fought?
created with QuizFarm.com";var graph_str=""+graph_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";var img_str="";if(img_str1!="") img_str = ""+img_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";else img_str="No Images";var all_str=""+img_str1+" You scored as Japan. "+result_str1+graph_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com"; if(document.frm_code.code.value=="all"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=all_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="graph"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=graph_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="text"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=result_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="pic"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=img_str;}}

Upvote 0
2 Volodnikov
I've noticed that no one has scored as the Soviet Union. It's also at the bottom of everyone's as well.

You scored as Soviet Union.
You should have fought in the army of the Soviet Union. You believe that the enemy will be conquered by a combination of manpower, political coordination and relentless spirit of resistance.

Upvote 0
; Germany

100% Finland

100% British and the Commonwealth

100% Japan

100% Soviet Union

75% Poland

75% France, Free French and the Resistance

75% United States

75% Italy

50%

Upvote 0