• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server which line is it? pls help.........

What's the point?
you want to begin the game without all your team members beeing ready?

I like to take my "piss's" between games without dying in the 1st wave, ty!

thers a way to do it.......obviously you guys dont know about it...................not all have to check ready to start the game.

but my server is set to have all checked to start the game, and i dont want that.

j had it set before in another KF server i had to start with 50% ready..............but i forgot how to do that.

theres an issue with people joining and then going afk...........and holding everyone up(piss on your own time and not mine)

if anyone knows what part of the ini file to alter to do this THEN PLEASE POST, otherwise please dont roll and give absurd comments

Thanks

Flux-
thats what im looking for is that line in the ini file that i can change to do that but i cant seem to find it (i did it before but that was a while back and now i forgot)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
thers a way to do it.......obviously you guys dont know about it...................not all have to check ready to start the game.

but my server is set to have all checked to start the game, and i dont want that.

j had it set before in another KF server i had to start with 50% ready..............but i forgot how to do that.

theres an issue with people joining and then going afk...........and holding everyone up(piss on your own time and not mine)

if anyone knows what part of the ini file to alter to do this THEN PLEASE POST, otherwise please dont roll and give absurd comments

Thanks

Flux-
thats what im looking for is that line in the ini file that i can change to do that but i cant seem to find it (i did it before but that was a while back and now i forgot)

I understand your point mate which is why I tend to kick AFK players if they haven't warned (depending on reason too) or they just linger around.

If you find this line then could you please tell us so I know for future use as this might come in handy? Sorry I couldn't help.

Upvote 0
I understand your point mate which is why I tend to kick AFK players if they haven't warned (depending on reason too) or they just linger around.

If you find this line then could you please tell us so I know for future use as this might come in handy? Sorry I couldn't help.

Will do snd np........i hope thers a tech ot someone herethat can help?

anyone know the answer? pls help?

Upvote 0