• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where is my SVT scope?

ROII4Me

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
I just leveled up the Soviet sniper rifle to L50, hoping I might end up with a semi-automatic rifle with a scope.

The reason I thought that might happen is, I leveled my SVT-40 up to Level 50 oh about 100 years ago. OK maybe it is only like 2 years ago, but I have NEVER spawned with a scope.

My Elite Rifleman and Squad Leader are both Heroes. Not that it matters, but I have been trying to come up with reasons as to why I am not ever getting the scope.

From what I read on line, it is supposed to automatically when the SVT reaches Level 50. Mine should be on about Level 83 by now.

Please advise.

Thanks

Ah, so the answer to my query actually is, once I get my Soviet sniper up to Elite, the weapon becomes available?

I don't have a problem with that, I just never found anywhere the explained that.

Time to farm more bots!

How about the version of the SVT that is fully automatic? How does one get that? Elite Assault?

Upvote 0
If I'm not mistaken, the soviet sniper even at level 1 has his choice of spawning with a scoped Mosin-Nagant or a scoped SVT. You just have to pick the other rifle.

Likewise, the Assault class has the AVT (automatic SVT) as a choice.

Oh wait, I never had to unlock them because I have the digital deluxe version of the game. So yeah, maybe you need to level up or pay the difference for the digital deluxe upgrade.

Last edited:
Upvote 0