• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What will it take to save RO?

You'll be back.

Also, have you tried clan wars? they bring a whole new aspect to the game and if yuo love RO then you need to get playing 8v8 scrims. Everything plays differently and a whole new style of game is played.

Koba, the guy above is usually recruiting for clan members :p

Nope I'm sorry,but I don't play on clans anymore.Not enough time to spend for clan activities,I want to be free with no restrictions.

I simply don't like standard maps because for my tastes they are too mechanic and since the advancing frontline with no possibility to recap lost things and limited free roaming bores me to death.I'm too much addicted on C&H style maps from Operation Flashpoint and Armed Assault and again one way sandboxes are not a good thing for me.

But if you put a map where you have ground to fight and is not called Arad then I'll enjoy it.

Upvote 0
I simply don't like standard maps because for my tastes they are too mechanic and

Your gripe doesnt seem to be with the maps as much as the actual MP dynamics of RO. . . . from your post its clear you do not enjoy the way the game is worked and because its not like your favoured battle sim it is dying.

Hmm are you being serious? I thought Core was uber good..

Nah, all noobs. This year they did win ROladder and the spring cup but that was luck. They can also drink alot of alcohol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Your gripe doesnt seem to be with the maps as much as the actual MP dynamics of RO. . . . from your post its clear you do not enjoy the way the game is worked and because its not like your favoured battle sim it is dying.

I tend to avoid other maps in other games too,when people starts to do the same things over and over,like camping in the top of stairways,door blocking with mg,spamming certain areas with nade launchers,raping empty bases with helicopters or another example in CoD UO on Base Assault maps following a specific bunker order to avoid the 60 mins of stalemate then it breaks me up,because everytime you die you have to do the same things as before.Take the jeep,do you 3 mins run and hope that the chap in the chopper is low on rockets,move to the hill and kill/disable the enemy tank overwatching your base position,get out of there and recap.

Upvote 0
I tend to avoid other maps in other games too,when people starts to do the same things over and over,like camping in the top of stairways,door blocking with mg,spamming certain areas with nade launchers,raping empty bases with helicopters or another example in CoD UO on Base Assault maps following a specific bunker order to avoid the 60 mins of stalemate then it breaks me up,because everytime you die you have to do the same things as before.Take the jeep,do you 3 mins run and hope that the chap in the chopper is low on rockets,move to the hill and kill/disable the enemy tank overwatching your base position,get out of there and recap.

It seems you get bored with maps easily. Even now, certain maps have very different ways in wich to play them. Try playing them differently yourself, such as rifle, smg, mg, attacking with a rifle, how about trying a side of the map you may not have tried or trying to figure out something new and guiding your team this way.

Consider clan gaming . . i know i keep preaching it, but its very very good. And a complete different take on the game.

Head over too www.roladder.net for more info.

Last edited:
Upvote 0