• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - First Patch And The German Surprise!

WtHctry.jpg

Upvote 0
While already owning an uncut copy of RS/RO2 I thought/hoped (like many others) of something else, when reading about a german suprise, when reading the title.

But getting an 18 rating for the uncut Version of RI (and with that I guess also an automatic 18 uncut rating for RO2) is a real suprise, as dismemberment and burning humans is normaly a big no go. :eek:

Upvote 0
While already owning an uncut copy of RS/RO2 I thought/hoped (like many others) of something else, when reading about a german suprise, when reading the title.

But getting an 18 rating for the uncut Version of RI (and with that I guess also an automatic 18 uncut rating for RO2) is a real suprise, as dismemberment and burning humans is normaly a big no go. :eek:

But its not Germans so it is OK.

Upvote 0
Hi.
I assume this means you will remove the gore restrictions form the "whole" game!? xD
Ro2 has been gore-restricted in germany before, but since both games are merged, I assume it wouldn't be possible to keep one half of the maps (Ro2) censored and the other uncensored!?

This is great news anyways! Thanks for caring about us Germans!

Upvote 0
Hi.
I assume this means you will remove the gore restrictions form the "whole" game!? xD
Ro2 has been gore-restricted in germany before, but since both games are merged, I assume it wouldn't be possible to keep one half of the maps (Ro2) censored and the other uncensored!?

This is great news anyways! Thanks for caring about us Germans!
Good question. I hope we get and answer for it.
PS: The RO2 version rated by the USK is the German cut version, but the recently rated version of Rising Storm is the (English) uncut version.

Upvote 0