• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What the ....?

swampy11

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
I joined a new game and chose my weapon and as I was waiting for the game to open, I received a message stating that the weapon I chose was just taken by someone with a field commission and I was to chose another.
What the H*LL is that all about? Been play a long time and never have I seen this.:mad:
`swamp

I joined a new game and chose my weapon and as I was waiting for the game to open, I received a message stating that the weapon I chose was just taken by someone with a field commission and I was to chose another.
What the H*LL is that all about? Been play a long time and never have I seen this.:mad:
`swamp

If a person performs well enough in a round (I'm not sure about what specifically they have to achieve) they will get a Battlefield Commission either during the start of a new round or in the middle of an ongoing round. With this they can select any class they wish to on the team, and if the class is currently full it will boot out someone from that class to make space.

Upvote 0
If a person performs well enough in a round (I'm not sure about what specifically they have to achieve) they will get a Battlefield Commission either during the start of a new round or in the middle of an ongoing round. With this they can select any class they wish to on the team, and if the class is currently full it will boot out someone from that class to make space.

I believe it will even kill you if taken during match

Upvote 0