• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

Votes: 128 46.9%
  • Custom

Votes: 109 39.9%
  • No music

Votes: 36 13.2%

• Total voters
cumbia and blues

cumbia and blues

I usually play with music off to listen the Salkers breath.
But sometime, I make a playlist with music like the previous post.
I enjoy the gore experience with Cliff Edwards and Jimmie Noone in the background, early Elvis and compilations from 30's - 40's (country, bluegrass, ragtime, R&B, early blues and jazz)

Today, I wanna slaughter with cumbia ambience
YouTube - Juaneco y su combo - Mix 1 - Ya se ha muerto mi abuelo

YouTube - Skip James - Hard time killing floor blues (1931)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Now that I think about it, it might be interesting to set the Patriarch fight to Still More Fighting (boss music from FFVII). Or heck, any good boss theme.

Lol I'm a huuuuge fan of Final fantasys and that boss theme happens to be my all time favourite video game music theme ever :D:D And heck, the game is for ps1 lol. It has many many many awesome themes besides that.

But if we talk about combining FF themes (still more fighting) and KF... Well, interesting.. I'm gonna try that 0.o

I just listen every possible black/death/thrash/grind/blast/random metal sh1t I can ever find from my computer :D But usually just default, they are awesome and fits to this horror game perfectly. Just imagine rap+KF... No offence to anyone, but still.. lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0