• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

Votes: 128 46.9%
  • Custom

Votes: 109 39.9%
  • No music

Votes: 36 13.2%

• Total voters
Yeah but I don't like the singing from Into Eternity, which feels too "light" for me, not sure how to put it else. Probably badly produced for my ears, but that's my problem with most of the emo-death-power-bands and whatsoever out there.

Progressive Melodic Death Metal. ;)

Personally i usually like to listen to more skilled bands, I.E. musicians with a skilled playing of their instrument.
I rate singers on the skill required to do what they do, which is why metal is so appealing :)

Upvote 0
None at all. I do not necessarily like the in game sound track as is, not really a fan of the style of music; and honestly surf rock would not fit in the game itself either for obvious reasons.

So I play with no music on at all in game. It helps me concentrate more in game and allows for better awareness by being able to hear better with the silence ((albiet weapons fire or voice command spamming)). Can listen for specific enemy types instead of hearing em last second when its too late. Can't tell you how many FP's snuck up on me from behind without ever hearing them cause of the music.

Upvote 0