What have you unlocked so far.

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Ossius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 9, 2011
So far I got jack squat, I've leveled the DP28 and SVT/G41 which gave me 1% boost to the stats :rolleyes:

What about everyone else?

Hesgad

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 6, 2011
Germany
Bayonet and standart issue Nagant with some nice 10-14% stats

Last edited:

Romanrp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 2, 2011
I got a level 1 on the G41 and mp40, but its difficult to keep up since it keeps re-setting itself.

crockett

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 7, 2008
Nothing because it keeps resetting.. The only time I get one of the other guns if if I pick it up.

F3-St4rt3r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 8, 2011
Deutsches Reich
Ive unlocked till now the 98k and mosin bayonet, the 4x scope for the 98k, the mkb42...and not to forget:

The 71-round drum mag for the mosin ;)

Ossius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 9, 2011
Ive unlocked till now the 98k and mosin bayonet, the 4x scope for the 98k, the mkb42...and not to forget:

The 71-round drum mag for the mosin ;)

Trololol.

Also yes it seems there is a problem with stats only saving half the time, but my class experience is always working.
Seems to be a lot of people with this issue, can we expect a fix?

MrLebanon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2011
on a forum
errrm
my stats/honor get reset every few games or so
I assumed unlocks were disabled as I've also seen no one in game with anything funky