What have you unlocked so far.

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Gaizokubanou

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 5, 2011
If you play on official Tripwire servers you have better chance of having your leveling stats saved.

FBOTheLiuetenant

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 20, 2006
www.righttorule.com
Does it need level 25 on the PPSH to get the 71 round drum mag ?

Yes it needs to be level 25.

I have a level 28 PPSH with the drum mag. The gun is also nice and spiffy looking without the patina of grime and dirt. Absolutely rocks in CQC.

About to unlock the K98k bayonet as soon as I get a few more kills. (on a server stats works on)

Last edited:

Qweets

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 13, 2007
i just got the k98 bayonet, it also gives you the same gun standard issue instead of saying well used in the profile stuff so it looks a bit newer as well. Pretty cool! Stabbing ppl with the bayo is tons of fun.

jay35

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2011
I meleed someone to death yesterday. It was like a shoving match. Kinda silly. :eek:

Makeshift

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2011
Lithuania
Nothing :( Stats only work on Tripwire servers for me and they are running barracks 24/7 with normal realism. At least the ones that I see with decent ping. :/