• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What are you doing right now as you gear up for the release?

MultiSlayer

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
The game is upon us, 6 more hours to go. So I made this thread for fun. What are you guys doing right now, at this very moment or within these 6 hours, as we await the glorious KF2?

Right now I'm about to watch a movie called "Underworld". I love Underworld so much and have been a fan of the series for years. It is truly the most badass, darkest, and goriest vampire/werewolf movies in existence. And there's just something about it that other vampire movies don't have, it's got a real horror vibe and is just all around edgy I love it. :D

Here's a good clip from the movie for you all:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M57lP2UtF30

Is that the one with Michael Sheen and Kate Beckinsale in?

Are they any good? Is the first one? I hear the sequels are a mixed bag. Hmm.

Yup that's the one! And yes the clip is from the first one. The sequels are indeed a mixed bag, the 2nd one isn't as good, the 3rd one is a lot better but still not as good as the 1st, and the 4th one's pretty good too. But overall, nothing beats the original movie, the 1st one (as is the case with a lot of movies lol).

Also, it's one of those movies where the critics are wrong. It didn't get really good critic reviews, but the movies still have a large fanbase and following because a lot of people, like me, think it's amazing despite the stupid critics.

Alright I'm gonna go watch it now, be back in a couple hours when it's done! :)

Upvote 0
Just doing the usual. Staying hyped while maintaining composure. Might listen to some tunes, might workout, might take a nap. Who knows, but one thing is for certain...I AM PLAYING KF2 AS DJ SCULLY TODAY!! :D

I don't think DJ Scully will be available until later this year when the deluxe edition becomes available to purchase..

EDIT: Digital Deluxe is available now it seems

Last edited:
Upvote 0