• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What are we supposed to talk about here?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19782-1370550356-30.gif

Upvote 0
There should be a super-duper exclusive club-within-the-club for all the d00ds who registered within the first 2 months of the site going up. We could be like, marine force recon man. Or Praetorian Guard. Et cetera.

Unfortunately, I'm so old now I can't think to type anything that references any kind of forum meme that we had going on at the time. Sigh. Maybe I can throw out some IS2s and feel better. :IS2::IS2::IS2:

Edit: I didn't bother to read Tomcat's message. Achtung shambeh bambeh!! Dear god. I remember Nash, we were buds for a while, don't know what Tomcat is referencing there though. But yeah. What was shambeh bambeh about again? Something about satchel charges???

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Speaking of clown cars I have one very curious incident to share back when Arad still had them.

My friend was driving and I manned the turret. We drove around the villages and took out unsuspecting tanks with hit'n run attacks. Then we ran into a Tiger that had us sighted, fired at us, and the projectile deflected. Not only it deflected like it hit massive star fort but the clown car was lifted good 200ft (or roughly 60m) in the air, we landed on top of a house, and then on top of a PzIV with the gunner exposed, roadkilled him, and the clown car rolled and flipped sideways like a marionette in the river before it landed upside-down. Bit later another PzIV managed to push us back in action and didn't even immediately realise what happened.

We managed to drive several laps around the villages before we finally got shot for good, but I have never again seen projectile-assisted-clowncar-flight after nor heard anyone experienced anything similar.

Last edited:
Upvote 0