• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Weapon combos for pub play

While I don't want to get into another argument of American English vs English English, I do believe that a metre is a unit of measurement, while a meter is a device for measuring.

British English: Metre
American English: Meter

British English: Litre
American English: Liter

In American English, meter most commonly refers to the SI unit of distance.

It can also mean a measured pace or division (especially in regards to music), any one of various devices used for measuring, such as a water meter, parking meter, etc..., the act (verb) of using such a device in measurement, or any arbitrary unit of measurement as measured by such a device.

Upvote 0
Sharpshooter, Xbow, Handcannon (Kill everything)
Medic, Xbow, Mp7m (Kill Scrakes, heal team)
Demo, M32, M79, Pipe Bombs (71 grenades, 8 pipe bombs, and plenty of smoke)
Support, Shotgun, AA12 (lots of cheap buckshot)
Commando, Scar, Bullpup (Don't like the AK47 iron sights)
Berserker, Katana, LAR
No love for firebug.

Upvote 0
Demo, M32, M79, Pipe Bombs (kill teammates).

ftfy (;

Code:
> 7ero_{ACE}: We have 2 lvl 6's using M79's.
> 7ero_{ACE}: what could go wrong
> Panda: I hate you with your logic =(
> (ServerTicker) FRIENDLY FIRE IS ON! Watch where you shoot!
> (DeathMessage) greggbplaying filled 7ero_{ACE}'s body with shrapnel.
> (DeathMessage) EX filled greggbplaying's body with shrapnel.
> (DeathMessage) EX filled Panda's body with shrapnel.
> (DeathMessage) Panda filled EX's body with shrapnel.
> GAME HAS ENDED

Reactions: Rudo
Upvote 0
Demo, M32, M79, Pipe Bombs (kill teammates).
ftfy (;

Code:
> 7ero_{ACE}: We have 2 lvl 6's using M79's.
> 7ero_{ACE}: what could go wrong
> Panda: I hate you with your logic =(
> (ServerTicker) FRIENDLY FIRE IS ON! Watch where you shoot!
> (DeathMessage) greggbplaying filled 7ero_{ACE}'s body with  shrapnel.
> (DeathMessage) EX filled greggbplaying's body with shrapnel.
> (DeathMessage) EX filled Panda's body with shrapnel.
> (DeathMessage) Panda filled EX's body with shrapnel.
> GAME HAS ENDED

Hahaha, +Rep

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[implying I ever play demo on FF servers]

In my experience on FF servers, it's the hand grenades of anyone who doesn't know what they're doing that causes the most team kills.

I'd bet a fair amount of money that my smoke on no-FF servers has indirectly caused more teammate deaths than my frag has on FF servers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In my experience on FF servers, it's the hand grenades of anyone who doesn't know what they're doing that causes the most team kills.

I'd bet a fair amount of money that my smoke on no-FF servers has indirectly caused more teammate deaths than my frag has on FF servers.

Really? I blame noobs and dumbass medics. Only FF Suicidal server i've played on recently we did fine, the odd death of the Medic because he was running around like a ****ing idiot with the syringe in front of people. Then a low level Sharpshooter joined on wave 10 with his Handcannons... guess how that ended :p

Upvote 0

That's because -everyone- has hand grenades, including the people who haven't had any experience whatsoever as demolitions with FF on.

Also if you note in that log, the final kill was a post-mortem teamkill, so most likely a frag grenade.

Upvote 0