• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

We need a anti camping zed.

Never noticed that with the blood, I'll have to keep an eye out, sounds good!

And indeed with the spawn points being everywhere, buuut as a firebug I assume I'm holding an FT, for example. Though any firearm will suffice for the example.

If you and 5 others coordinated, welded up to shape the spot to your favour a bit more and were able to hold the place against a big wave, surely that's a good thing?

I'm not talking about them coming through 1 door, but simply everyone has their sectors and are watching eachother's backs, and you dominate all incoming opposition. Sounds like a good time to me, don't see why it's opposed.

Yea, that is about what i have been thinking, i don't feel like KF2 should be pure kite. If a team is good enough to hold an area that is spilling with zeds then they are skilled. There is still incentive to move to a new spot such as lights going out and vents opening up.

Like i said, short of 1 or 2 spots where they will need to do a re balance (where it is the only coming from 2 directions problem) i feel like camping as an issue is blown way out of proportion.

Upvote 0
I'm trying to understand why some people are really trying to push for KF2 to be only played one way, the kiting way. I honestly enjoy both camping and kiting. How about we have a nice balance between the two and not just only one way to play. Choices... some people enjoy them :)

I have had it happen a couple of times where everyone is low on ammo and we decide to go scavenge. This is a rare occurrence but Id bet becomes more common in higher difficulties.

Ill camp as long as I can though.

Upvote 0