• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Way Too Many Server Crashes

RonaldLee

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Florida
www.1upclan.info
I run 5 linux servers.
Since the most recent update I am having to manually restart these servers 2 to 3 times each a day each.

The error occurs when the map ends and the server prepares to change to the next map. It seems as though there is something not properly closing and perhaps it is causing the server to hit the memory limit, triggering a shut down.

Please look into the binary and resolve these crashes.
There are multiple threads on the forum now from people who run linux and who are experiencing the same problem.

I found that one source of the crash seemed to flow from KF-HorizonMall map because it has some stuff that just does not seem to work with this Summer update. I removed it and solved, in part, some of the crash issues. I also noticed that 32 and 64 seem to make no difference for my servers.

This crash has been there since the christmas update, UCC does not fully shutdown, the only way to fix these crashes is to remove the map the server was on before the crash

Upvote 0