Very addictive little flashgame

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Werner

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
It's addictive, yes, but the difficulty level should be more steep. Got bored after around 20 minutes of easyness.

Edit: Hahaha, the bonus stages were the only difficult ones, died in the second one of them (30 actual levels were like a walk in the park).

Last edited:

Boogerhead

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 16, 2006
Seems like the secret is to have the right thing in the right place. Upgraded cannons and then fire towers at the beginning to get splash damage, then arrows later to narrow the rest down ...

Helmi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2006
Germany
So, this is basically WarCraft 3's Tower Defence mod put into a flash game.
Neat!

I spend way too much time on that one back in the day and this flash thing will probabaly keep me from reinstalling WC3 for this sole purpose ;)

Sidus Preclarum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 30, 2006
Civitas Osismorum
17000 odd points, 20 lives and 7000 odd gold left
Looks like entering the top 100 asks for serious optimisation.
not one thing must be built/upgraded, unless absolutely necessary
and of course, one must chose : invest/invest/fire/invest.

Last edited:

Munkie

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
usa
This game is brand new and is being updated daily. The trick seems to be upgrading existing towers rather than building new ones.

Sidus Preclarum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 30, 2006
Civitas Osismorum
This game is brand new and is being updated daily. The trick seems to be upgrading existing towers rather than building new ones.
yeah. Before today's update, I could go thorugh 1-5 with 1 canon tower, and 6-10 with 2. (building 2 anti-air towers just for level 8 and scraping them durningand after the round)
now I have to build my second canon faster.
Plus bosses are annoying.

Munkie

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
usa
I beat the final level 38 with 12,819 points. At least half my map was covered with Level 3 or above Fire Towers. Yet I only managed ranking of 1353 overall? Wtf!! Are people haxing or something?

Note: The key is to be really stingy! I mean really, really, really stingy with available gold and buy the absolute minimum. Get the interest upgrades as early and as often as you can. That's the key. Money increases exponentially nor linearly. Don't forget that.

EDIT New personal best: 14855
EDIT2: 17001

Last edited: