• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

VE3D Exclusive About The Free Fall Booster Pack

The problem with adding foilage or any type of detail on tank maps is it starts to make the computer requirment to play them at a decent FPS go up very fast.

Aw come on, it's not like your trees are THAT good.. more like 3 sprites :D
I played some Ogledow version with a lot more trees and foliage in it, and it didn't drag me and my ****ty graphics down a lot if at all. And you don't even have THAT much on Arad anyway.

Upvote 0
Expect the longer viewing distances on very large maps to really give an edge to the Tiger and IS-2. They'll really be able to engage from stand off distances, where lesser tanks can't harm them.

Somebody make sure that Orel gets updated (can't remember the author's name), as the numbers have to be changed in the map. It's not automatic.

Upvote 0
Icannot talk about Danzig map much, i was playing the ut4 mod for few time before the RO:Ostfront was released.
Ican say it was some kind of cruel map to play in it :)
But i bought the retail ostfront immediately :)

I'm happy for the new vehicle ... donnow why guys u have the best gaming tastes i've aver found around :) i was loving also the old russian cargo truck a lot :) nice game and nice team indeed guys!

For the name something like the A.C.M.E. box ... the one u open and some kind of scaring spring mechanism comes out ... clowns, punch or hammer :D

The punch box or the hammer box :D wondering about russian word for punch and hammer ... or simply a tuna can :D:D:D

Upvote 0
ok i skipped like 6 pages so I don't know if anyone has put any good nick names for the transport, but in checking out the wiki on it i've found a few,

ok it was origionally produced by Vickers, so Maybe "Vicker"

or it mentiones that occupants were jenerally unprotected fron shoulder height upward, which supports the "Coffin" mentioned earlier or "Cropse Wagon"

I went to Babel fish and translated coffin, it came out to look something like rpo6, unsure how to pronounce it I'll leave it up to someone else here.

well I have to go to work now, I hope i've sparked someone's imagination, or at least got some bad ideas out of the way.:D

Upvote 0
Will the Logitech G15 keyboard work with it?

Will the Logitech G15 keyboard work with it?

I purchaased the above keyboard when it seemed that RO was going to have software compatible wit it. Then they [RO]withdrew the keyboard software. Is the new upgrade going to have functioning G-15 Software?

This game is out of sight great.

Upvote 0
Holy Crap!:eek: The difference between those two shots is amazing. With a 2,000 m draw distance, Orel actually looks kinda pretty. I went into Windows Picture and Fax Viewer and toggled between the 1000m and 2000m pictures. They are EXACTLY the same image, but with different draw distances. Backround off, background on, background off, background on, bed goes up, bed goes down, bed goes up....teehee.

I wonder what tank battles will be like with those draw distances going up to like 3,000 meters and beyond. Those binoculars will finally come in real handy for tank commanders. You'd need like an electron microscope to see enemy tanks at 4,000 meters. It would be like looking for one lonely grey pixel in a field of green pixels. "ENEMY PIXEL SPOTTED! ACHTUNG FIRE!"

Upvote 0