• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Using a Grenade and taking out a Weapon

Often in RO2's CQC I find my self chucking a grenade from a side of an entrance down a hallway only to have an enemy run up to me. When this happens assuming I haven't used all my grenades my character pulls out the second grenade and often I'm cursing myself because I then have to switch to a gun and during that precious second it's often too late and I end up getting shot. Would itbe possible to have a a setting either in a .ini or in the menu so that your character would automatically pull out his primary after consuming a tertiary weapon?

I had an epic smoke grenade fight with the enemy team leader once. Essentially we both walked out of 2 different buildings on barracks both holding 4 smoke grenades each cos we're pro's and did the exploit. And none of us manually swapped back the first thing we both did was panic and thrown them at each other. Then carried on chucking them. Didn't get killed by literally anyone else on the map then when we ran out we just went our seperate ways. He didn't shoot me I didn't shoot him. Like gentlemen.

Smoke grenade to the face doesn't kill people…

But yeah the solution to your problem is pressing G. Your grenade key. Swaps back to primary.

Upvote 0
Lemonater47;n2265951 said:
I had an epic smoke grenade fight with the enemy team leader once. Essentially we both walked out of 2 different buildings on barracks both holding 4 smoke grenades each cos we're pro's and did the exploit. And none of us manually swapped back the first thing we both did was panic and thrown them at each other. Then carried on chucking them. Didn't get killed by literally anyone else on the map then when we ran out we just went our seperate ways. He didn't shoot me I didn't shoot him. Like gentlemen.

Smoke grenade to the face doesn't kill people…

But yeah the solution to your problem is pressing G. Your grenade key. Swaps back to primary.

Good times. But smoke grenades do BURN people. Muhahaha.

Upvote 0