• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Unable to add more than 130 members

Cat_in_da_Hat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2006
Gets to 129 and I can no longer add new members through the web admin interface. I need to open the members ini file and add them that way. Is happening on all three servers.

Anyone one else experiencing this issue ?

Ducky

Super Moderator
May 22, 2011
Netherlands
There shouldn't be a member limit, but it depends on how many rows you allow on one page. If you did set that setting in your ini file to a large number (i know you did because you stumled in the broken paging bug in the beginning), then the UE3 engine will limit your number of rows (because it only allows a limited number of bytes to be submitted). If you did, please reduce it to a value of 100 or less. Then try again to add a member.

Cat_in_da_Hat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2006
I thought that might have been the cause and went to look at my ini files but could remember what I chagned when I had that paging bug. Cant even remember what ini file I changed. Can you remind me mate ?

Cat_in_da_Hat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2006
THanks mate. Didnt think to look in the bloody ROWebAdmin.ini. Seems to be working now actually.