• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Uber Tuber not unlocking.

Are you playing on a server that might possibly be on linux? If you're doing it in single player, ensure that you're not running any greylisted mutators. I don't know what your exact problem is, but I know a couple people got it no problem on one of my servers last night, which was running a version of test map. Maybe it only works online in a server.

Upvote 0
Are you playing on a server that might possibly be on linux? If you're doing it in single player, ensure that you're not running any greylisted mutators. I don't know what your exact problem is, but I know a couple people got it no problem on one of my servers last night, which was running a version of test map. Maybe it only works online in a server.

Well now I just feel like an idiot. Hosted a game, got the dosh, and subsequently the achievement. Odd that Golden potato would unlock on solo and Uber Tuber would not. Thanks for the input man. :D

Upvote 0

Has faked players been "re-grey-listed by any chance?

I'll just check in a moment.

Upvote 0
So I tried getting this achievement on Solo mode. Didn't work, obviously. Then I tried it on a listen server on KF_Wolf. Didn't work. Tried it on KF_Levelling_PerkyV5, and it DID work. So apparently some maps are just greylisted for this achievement. Either that or they did something overnight to deal with this.

Upvote 0
So I tried getting this achievement on Solo mode. Didn't work, obviously. Then I tried it on a listen server on KF_Wolf. Didn't work. Tried it on KF_Levelling_PerkyV5, and it DID work. So apparently some maps are just greylisted for this achievement. Either that or they did something overnight to deal with this.

There are no greylisted maps, there is a test map that disables leveling because it has special script build in to it, but no actual map greylist anymore. You likely just had a mutator that was greylisted on. Just did a listen server-westlondon, beginner, long; with only "faked players" and got it easily.

Upvote 0
Well, it worked just fine for me. I hosted a listen server, used a mutator to bump the number of players up to 30, and spent about 45 minutes doing it.

My first attempt was in a multiplayer game. We made healing circles while being attacked by clots and eventually raised 70k. Everyone got the achievement but me.

I then used Faked Players and earned the money myself, and when i would try to purchase the potato, i would hear dosh but nothing would happen. I did this twice.

My last attempts i used a couple of LevelingPerky maps, to raise the money in minutes, and still nothing.

Upvote 0