• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad TWB Servers

ro2.jpg

rs.jpg

TWB are now actively seeking to increase its membership in 2013.

We are a multi-gaming clan so we support a range of other games alongside Red Orchestra.

We have hosted high quality RO2-HOS and Rising Storm servers from release day and we will continue to admin them to the highest possible standards.

TWB-RO2-Banner.png

Clan Tag: TWB*​

Leaders: TWB Executive​

Competitive/Non-competitive: Both​

Recruiting : yes​

IRC: n/a​

Teamspeak: Members only​

TWB ARE RUNNING A WIDE VARIETY OF RO2/RS SERVERS.
THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE RO2 SERVERS FROM TWB!!!

banner_560x95.png

We are looking for mature gamers of 21+ with a good attitude, who enjoy playing and gaming online for FUN.

Membership will entitle you to the following.

* Access to all our game servers.​

* Access to our Private Teamspeak server.​

* Access to our Clan only forum area.​

* The right to represent TWB in Clan matches.​

So if you want to stand shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best then apply now!!!​

Fill in the online application form or post in the New Members room in our forum.​

Please read our "code of honour" on the site and the "how to join" post in our forum New Members room to ensure you understand all our requirements.​

There are limited spaces available so apply now.

Get into the fight from Stalingrad to Iwo Jima and join a TWB 64 player Server..

Upvote 0
Your servers are good. Is it possible you guys could implement the HUD mutator? :)

+1 to this.

Actually found myself playing on your server a bit recently.

Any chance you could post the map list per territory list for your UK servers?

Think it's a common problem with campaign mode that the top center territories get played the most as they get fought for most often and this goes back and forwards.

Not sure if you have any stats available but I mostly see RedOctober Factory or Pavloshouse being played, which I assume will be the two territories mentioned above.

Upvote 0
+1 to this.

Actually found myself playing on your server a bit recently.

Any chance you could post the map list per territory list for your UK servers?

Think it's a common problem with campaign mode that the top center territories get played the most as they get fought for most often and this goes back and forwards.

Not sure if you have any stats available but I mostly see RedOctober Factory or Pavloshouse being played, which I assume will be the two territories mentioned above.

We are trying a new Campaign setup which should make it much tougher for both teams to actually win a campaign.
The middle order maps being much more even with tough final maps for each teams.

Upvote 0
We are trying a new Campaign setup which should make it much tougher for both teams to actually win a campaign.
The middle order maps being much more even with tough final maps for each teams.

Interesting idea, is this a change you already have implemented then?

My own experience of Campaign is that Axis tend to fair better. Although I change up the territory map rotation often so it doesn't become stale. Like yourself, I noticed the top middle section get played the majority of the campaign.

Often the South of the Map doesn't get reached or is only played once over a 4 hour campaign.

I think its yourself that has Gumrak on steppe? Not a fan of the tank maps and I despise fallen fighters on big public servers, so I tend to miss that one out :)

+1 on the suggestion of DeClutter My Hud mutator, I use it on our server and have had zero problems. The file size is tiny and it gives the player more control to tailor what he/she wants to see in game.

Upvote 0
Interesting idea, is this a change you already have implemented then?

My own experience of Campaign is that Axis tend to fair better. Although I change up the territory map rotation often so it doesn't become stale. Like yourself, I noticed the top middle section get played the majority of the campaign.

Often the South of the Map doesn't get reached or is only played once over a 4 hour campaign.

I think its yourself that has Gumrak on steppe? Not a fan of the tank maps and I despise fallen fighters on big public servers, so I tend to miss that one out :)

+1 on the suggestion of DeClutter My Hud mutator, I use it on our server and have had zero problems. The file size is tiny and it gives the player more control to tailor what he/she wants to see in game.

We removed Gumrack as tank only maps realy did not reflect the type of campaign we and a lot of our regulars want to play.
Which is primarily Infantry with a dash of combined arms..lol
After some research on what players prefereed and how maps themselves played out on our campaign servers we made some changes to our Last Stand server and so far so good.
As for the de-clutter we will be looking at this over the weekend.
Thanks for your feedback CA1

Upvote 0
Would you consider reducing the name tag distance on the Last Stand - RO Campaign - Realism server?

It's my go-to option for HoS, but this is just too much. 40-1 have it just right on their #1 Realism server.

Yeah pretty much why I want the hud mutator. It clogs up the screen along with other unimportant information like kill messages for other people. :)

Upvote 0