• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I don't know how it would be implemented but I think it would be awesome to see an armored train mission. Maybe one side starts out inside the train and the train is haulted because a part of the track is destroyed and the other team attacks the train in an ambush. There could be firing holes from inside the train and the train could have cannons you could enter sort of like a tank. You could leave the train and walk around inside the train as well.

I'm not sure how the attackers would capture the train seeing as how the enemy spawns inside of it. Maybe the attackers would have to plant satchels at certain spots which would stop the enemy from spawning at that area and the attackers can get on the train.

The defenders would have to hold the destroyed part of the tracks to simulate guys hastly repairing the tracks or the defenders would have to hold on for a certain amount of time.

the whole situation would seem kind of unrealistic to me unless the train was at a train station - which might solve the spawn problem - as the Russians advance the German could spawn behind or outside the train somewhere - and if the Nazi could get the entire train capped like before the Russians could destroy the tracks maybe then the train could start moving - and if it makes out of the station Nazi win if not the Russians would still have to capp the train to win - I like the idea of a train full of Nazis

Upvote 0
FPS HS said:
the whole situation would seem kind of unrealistic to me unless the train was at a train station - which might solve the spawn problem - as the Russians advance the German could spawn behind or outside the train somewhere - and if the Nazi could get the entire train capped like before the Russians could destroy the tracks maybe then the train could start moving - and if it makes out of the station Nazi win if not the Russians would still have to capp the train to win - I like the idea of a train full of Nazis

Please dont refer to the Germans as Nazis.

Upvote 0