• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

trailer competition?

hey i have been lurking around in this formus sins i bought RO2 i doo stil play RO1 from time to time :)i was wondering in Rise of flight a game i play alot, there was this trailer Competition and some really incredible vids were made by players. and other players could vote on their favorit trailers. could maybe this be done in RO2? that wood be awesome and the winer could ghet like a t-shirt ore a copy of the game to give to a frind ore somthing? tell me what you guys think:)

Last edited:
1st: Learn how to make a real post.
2nd: I don't think it's a good idea.

Granted that his vocabulary, spelling and amount of happy faces make the post hard to read but I think the idea is very good.

As for the learn how to make a real post comment, perhaps you can look over your post.
Why don't you think it's a good idea ? Constructive criticism is a good thing.

Here is why I think it's a good idea:

For one, the community spamming youtube with real nice videos is excellent, free advertisement for TWI.

Also, some newbies who give it a shot will learn a bit of video editing.

I think it would be nice if TWI would make some kind of competition with a nice cheezy free prize like coffee mug and 1 free copy that can be gifted to a friend.... That's just a thought.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think it would be nice if TWI would make some kind of competition with a nice cheezy free prize like coffee mug and 1 free copy that can be gifted to a friend.... That's just a thought.

Or some big prices. So even people not actually that interested in the game, will buy it for the sake of making a nice trailer. :F

Upvote 0
If someone where to make trailers and post a link to them on the forums i will watch every one. I need stuff to see in my brakes at work!
Stalking this forum for news has become something me and a buddy from work do almost every day in our brakes and new video material, good or bad, will be appreciated:D

The prize should obviously be a REAL :IS2:, or at least a model:p

Upvote 0
hey i have been lurking around in this formus sins i bought RO2 i doo stil play RO1 from time to time :)i was wondering in Rise of flight a game i play alot, there was this trailer Competition and some really incredible vids were made by players. and other players could vote on their favorit trailers. could maybe this be done in RO2? that wood be awesome and the winer could ghet like a t-shirt ore a copy of the game to give to a frind ore somthing? tell me what you guys think:)

What we need is a trailer with Requiem for a Dream. We don't have enough of those on Youtube.

Upvote 0