• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Thoughts On The Upcoming Xmas Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josko

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 2, 2012
Well we all know christmas is coming and with it is the xmas event zeds and usually a new map and a few new weapons.

What do you guys think? Will there be a new map? New weapons?

Myself I believe a new christmas map, hopefully with some new nice christmas music! :D

And ofcourse a few new weapons, like 4 weapons and there will probably be another DLC of weapons to buy, not to mention new character skins and so on.

Well we all know christmas is coming and with it is the xmas event zeds and usually a new map and a few new weapons.

What do you guys think? Will there be a new map? New weapons?

Myself I believe a new christmas map, hopefully with some new nice christmas music! :D

And ofcourse a few new weapons, like 4 weapons and there will probably be another DLC of weapons to buy, not to mention new character skins and so on.

New map would be nice. Hell even a Christmas themed variant would be okay. New achievements with the old ones being open aswell. New Christmas based character and a new boss theme for the event. Love a dark evil jingle track.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.