• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Thompson drum magazine.

The title says it all - a level 6 Commando would have the full amount - 50 bullets (or for balance 40 bullets).

But what the heck - I'm not talking about balance or anything, I just want a Thompson with a 1930's prohibition era gangster look. Because those things look absolutely AWESOME.

Corporal%2C_East_Surrey_Regiment_1940.jpg

Here's an image of how it looks.

Last edited:
Well...I'll be damned.

That Tommy gun type takes me back - that awesome game: "One Unit Whole BLOOD". Now that game had a badass Tommy.

So uh, just a small question - Is it possible to replace the model of the official Tommy with the modded one? That is, without affecting the perk progression. Kind of like the Winchester reskin for the LAR. Because, in theory, it should be possible!

Upvote 0
I wanted a tommy with a drum mag in the first place tbh, woulda been much cooler. As it stands, there's nothing exactly special about the tommy.

Though I'd swap the M4 and Tommy's damage values. The Tommy is stronger than the M4 as a submachine gun, not an assault rifle.

Either that, or they can throw in a PPSh-41 with 70 round base, but lowish damage and only a few spare magazines (3 spare?). Idk, it just seems appropriate to give the Russian character a weapon, now the German has his own.

Upvote 0
Well the PPSh would be just like the Bullpup then, only with MOAR DAKKA.

Well yeah, but hopefully not too much like the pup.

I think the PPSh would have to have a lot more spread to make the pup still have an edge over the puppy.

Both guns are fat-mag high ROF spray guns.

The Pup is a headshot machine with a quick reload, and in this case, the PPSh would be a suppressive fire spamming machine with a lengthy reload!

Upvote 0