• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

leipsfur

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2011

RiccardoTheBeAst

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 19, 2009
Italy
Did you noticed that in the (awesome) HD beta gameplay trailer the guy with AVT-40 fires much more than 10 projectiles? Is it planned a bigger mag unlock for SVT/AVT-40?

Reactions: roeland666

Immelmann

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2011
eh?
And after he dies? I never did see a clear answer for that. I would assume the hull gunner would cover for him?

Anubis9

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2011
Moldova
Wrong, the Hull MG is not the loader. There is a non-playable loader that will do that role until he's killed.
It is more interesting what happens when the loader dies but the 3 other roles are played by humans, not AI (it's easy in case of AI, they just switch places).

Cultivator

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2011
Siegfriedlinie/Germany
Hi all... ;)

First thanks for this great Thread! Now i have one question. I know, that there will be a new coversystem in Ro2. But does anybody know if its a fact, that you can still lean your charakter like in Ostfront. I mean it would be a tactical deficit if you can

Last edited:

Zrix

Mar 15, 2006
Sweden
Hi all... ;)

First thanks for this great Thread! Now i have one question. I know, that there will be a new coversystem in Ro2. But does anybody know if its a fact, that you can still lean your charakter like in Ostfront. I mean it would be a tactical deficit if you can

vulkan

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2011
i have a question concerning the reloading/magazine system as i have seen in beta gameplay you will have infinite magz with limited ammo (like in most fps) in this case what is the point of the holding r to see if the mag is light or heavy?
please tell me that the mag number will be limited too
also i have another question,the commander of the :IS2: will just say where are the enemy etc?i mean if it's a tank with uknown people how the hell are they gonna communicate(chat is too slow and disfunctional)
thank you in advance:)

Icey_Pain

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 8, 2011
There's atleast one video in which I believe, a dev said that there's no "infinite" ammo ingame, so you can count on it that you will have a limited number of mags or clips.

There will also be ingame voice, as well as the option to orientate on clockwise directions or compass directions. Other than that I do not know.

jalex3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 21, 2009
Australia
There's atleast one video in which I believe, a dev said that there's no "infinite" ammo ingame, so you can count on it that you will have a limited number of mags or clips.
I think they mean the old, instead of having two half empty clips they magically combined into one. That means you can just stick a new mag in anytime without needing to think.

Personally I really hope that the bullets stay their mag, it makes people think before they reload and gives more use the the ammo check feature.

Last edited:

vulkan

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2011
the ammo stays at their mag as in some vids i saw that when the player was reloading a message would appear saying if the the mag is full or near to empty...let's hope it's a realistic reloading system