• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

Maizel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 21, 2011
I remember something about the Steam page system requirements for the game being wrong when the page first opened.

Does anyone know whether the requirements listed there are official now?

FreeMayk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 6, 2011
Serbia
Special in-game item - Russian Guards Badge and German Assault Badge?
What is meaning of badges? Do exist more?

Last edited:

beglianguy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2011
my brother said that there need to be 4 poeple to drive the german tank

if there is a driver,a gunner and a commander,what is the other one than?

Damo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2006
Leicester, UK

You can only have 3 human players operating the tanks in RO2 - Driver, Hull MG, Commander / Gunner. An AI slot takes control of the loading operation.

In the Panzer 4, there is an extra playable position in that of the 'dedicated commander' - you can still only have 3 humans, but you can play as the commander OR gunner rather than both at the same time. The AI will fire the main gun if you play as the commander.

At least I think that's right :)

Damo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2006
Leicester, UK

Confirmation for you:

Not quite right Sas. Only 3 human players can be in each tank. But there are 3 playable positions in the T34 (Driver, Hull MGer, Commander/Gunner) and 4 playable positions in the Panzer IV (Driver, Hull MGer, Commander, and Gunner). So in the PIV you can move between the commander position and the gunner position. Also in the PIV you can designate targets for the gunnner as the commander, and the AI commander will shoot at them for you (you can't do this from the commander position in the T34).

Damo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2006
Leicester, UK
Probably up until the game's release on the 13th of September, although it might change once the Beta starts for those who ordered the deluxe edition.

Best to purchase sooner, rather than later :)

beglianguy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 20, 2011
You can only have 3 human players operating the tanks in RO2 - Driver, Hull MG, Commander / Gunner. An AI slot takes control of the loading operation.

In the Panzer 4, there is an extra playable position in that of the 'dedicated commander' - you can still only have 3 humans, but you can play as the commander OR gunner rather than both at the same time. The AI will fire the main gun if you play as the commander.

At least I think that's right :)

thanks

also,what if the loader dies?