• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The patch is live, downloading now.

Wtf, really? o_O

Yes, im on wireless so i have the occasional hicup where i stutter for a second or two then this pops up.

200rxc6.png

Upvote 0
Very odd, I got the Punkbuster (ugh) and driver update prompts, but don't seem to have the update itself. Steam never told me it was downloading anything, and every time I try and join a server I just a message saying "This server has downloadable content you do not."

I've restarted Steam multiple times, makes no difference. Anyone else?

Upvote 0
Very odd, I got the Punkbuster (ugh) and driver update prompts, but don't seem to have the update itself. Steam never told me it was downloading anything, and every time I try and join a server I just a message saying "This server has downloadable content you do not."

I've restarted Steam multiple times, makes no difference. Anyone else?
Yes Im getting the same thing. Plus no one's on the servers except maybe 1 or 2 people, when I try to join it gives me the "This server has downloadable content you do not." That's with the update from steam.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0