• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Over-Hype

During the beta I will hopefully find a group of people who are interested in actually testing the game, and willing to sit down and think of various test cases to run through. I expect to spend more than a little time playing for general game play, but hopefully there will be more than a few groups who are willing to sit down for actual destructive game play.

Basically, I want to get in with a group of people on a Vent server or something, and be able to say "Hey, I think I spotted a glitch with X. Next map lets do Y and Z to test this." and have everyone in the server working toward testing it.

If anyone is part of a group of people that enjoy actually testing games in a controlled manner to try and improve things, then feel free to PM me. (Ideally a group of people who speak English. I've been the odd man out in an international team project on more than one occasion, and it isn't what I call fun.)

Upvote 0
seriously.. this game will be great ;)
then tripwire sells its soul to ea or activision, and RO3 is more simplistic, so kids will buy it too .. and the new engine is optimized for xbox

I have seen that happend over and over again .. and over again..

Lets see if they can resist that koenigsegg and beach villa on sicily.. and keep making great games..

Reactions: Baine
Upvote 0
Well... Ro 1 was a great game , and they didnt sell out so far...

Now Ro 2 is going to be an awesome game so....

*thumbs up*

Anyway , in the mean time...

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 ....

Upvote 0
seriously.. this game will be great ;)
then tripwire sells its soul to ea or activision, and RO3 is more simplistic, so kids will buy it too .. and the new engine is optimized for xbox

I have seen that happend over and over again .. and over again..

Lets see if they can resist that koenigsegg and beach villa on sicily.. and keep making great games..
F5 F5 F5 oh look a new post.....it says the beta is delayed for 4 days "later" Realninja goes on a rage fest and says tripwire is the worst company ever and delays his pre order

Last edited:
Upvote 0