• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The official Hasselhof appreciation thread.

Case

Data Hippo... in the pants
Nov 21, 2005
Santa Fe, NM
REZ said:
ask and you shall receive

WHOA lookout!!!
Two questions...
1) REZ, WTF do you do with your time? I know you play RO:TheMod and work...but ****...
2) How the hell did you get that pic of Troels?

Quietus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 25, 2005
California
LOL!:D Holy Sh!t, you guys are cracken me up. For a while my player name on COD was Maximum Hasselhoff just so you know. :D Also Norm Mcdonald says "Germans love David Hasselhoff!" Hasselhoff ON!! (click) I've seen alot of terrible things but the stripper Hasselhoff even traumatizes me. (SHUDDER)

Last edited:

[-project.rattus-]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Austria
www.youtube.com
Deathwisher said:
Germans love David Hasselhoff
Sad but true :D Austrians like him also. Late eighties to early nineties he dominated the charts with songs like "I am the Knight Rider", "I've been looking for freedom", "I'm crazy for you" and "Limbo Dance". I still can sing a few lines of all these songs...

But his best appearence was in Dodgeball as the german dodgeball team trainer. And his german wasn't too bad :D But what could possibly go wrong with a movie which has Hasslehoff AND Chuck Norris in it?

Klássnyy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 28, 2005
This whole Hasselhoff fetish is a new one on me.

Well my claim to fame is that he went to my high school, Lyons Township High School in Western Springs, Illinois. Many many moons before me of course....

So does this give me Hoff cred ?

Klássnyy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 28, 2005
Xendance said:
Omg did you have butt secks with him? :eek:

As a girlie, I could have enjoyed the whole Hoff experience to the full :p ...... but sadly, to my eternal regret, no.

Klássnyy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 28, 2005
Atomic said:
you went to the same school as the hoff?

<wayne's world>

We're not worthy!

</wayne's world>
Actually, Wayne's World was meant to be based in Aurora Illinois, which is only about 20 miles from LTHS where the Hoff and I went.....